The rubber on the original cable for my G3 has started to split so I'm looking for a new one. I tried a RadioShack 9ft cable but when I plugged it into my phone it came up with a slow charging warning and the battery kept draining but slower. I started looking for new cables but I don't which to get. I'd like to get either a long retractable type or one that's over 3 foot. I can't seem to find anything on LG's website and I'm not sure if the Belkin cable that Verizon offers will work properly with my phone. I also don't know if any of the cables I find online will work or support that quick charging feature that I think this phone has. I'm hesitant to spend any money just to find out whether or not the cables will work. Are there any brands that you guys know will work?

Posted via the Android Central App
    03-20-2016 04:07 PM
    I have a G3 as well and LOVE the phone!

I'm currently using an LG cable I found but don't get the "slow charge" warning so it must be good. I also put my phone into airplane mode with the display all the way down. Charges from 10% to at least 70% in an hour

I'd also suggest getting a battery charger. Friend of mine has a V10 and simply switches batteries when it's low. Bought this by Anker from Amazon and works great. There are several brands but so far so good

http://www.amazon.com/Anker-Batterie...cUvbUpU5083534

Hope that helps!
    03-24-2016 05:13 PM