What do you use Chrome or ........

nickgalaxys4

Jun 7, 2013
Visit site
I have a Mac I have to say I love my Mac but since getting a GS4 and using Chrome on it I downloaded it on my Mac and love it more. I always used Chrome just never on my Mac but now it is one of the best downloads I did. So what do you use Chrome or anything else?

iN8ter

Banned
Jan 23, 2012
Visit site
Internet Explorer on my PC. Stock Browser on my GS3.

I don't use redundant software on my devices, and apart from the Data Synching Chrome on Android is a bit disappointing in capabilities compared to the stock browser:

No Reader Mode
No Full Screen
No Save for Offline
No Independent Brightness Setting
No Setting for Where to Download Files to
No Quick Controls for One Handed Usage
Samsung's Browser is Faster

On the PC I don't use Chrome. I've never liked it there. I just use Internet Explorer. Since version 9 or so I stopped even paying attention to alternative browsers on Windows, TBQH...

Samsung Syncs Internet data to their servers and Windows 8 Syncs that all to Microsoft Servers, so as long as I go through the 10 or so sites I frequent and log in when I get a new device I don't ever have any issues with that stuff. The data sync is not a selling point...

JRDroid

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
I use Chrome on everything, except at work where I am not allowed to install alternate browsers. I love the password sync and bookmark sync. I have yet to come across an Android phone with a stock browser that didn't make my eyes bleed from its hideous design. IE is a perfectly fine browser most of the time. I rarely have issues with it, I just like Chrome better. I used to be a big Firefox fan, but I really don't care for it anymore. I try to use it every now and then, but I can't use it for more than a day or two without going back to Chrome. Safari I cannot stand. On anything. I've had iPhones and Safari was my biggest complaint. Opera isn't a bad browser, it just isn't my cup of tea either. I don't use any of its unique features and I like the look and feel of Chrome better.

Algus

Mar 17, 2013
Visit site
I used to be a diehard Firefox fanboy and didn't give much thought to Chrome when it came out. I checked it out, liked it, and went back to Firefox since it had all my extensions and other customization options. I was still using Firefox when I first got my smartphone and Nexus 7. I didn't make the switch the Chrome until I got my chromebook. Since everything syncs over the internet, I just have no real reason to load Firefox anymore. Most of my general-purpose extensions now have Chrome counterparts and some of my website specific extensions I can live without of (or I don't go to those sites anymore).

For me, I would probably still be using Firefox if it wasn't for my chromebook. I really, really liked it as a web browser.

BlakeGates

Aug 4, 2012
Visit site
There's another browser besides Chrome?

:p

I've used Chrome since the early days of closed beta. Never have even thought to look back. I got an email (on my then-beta Gmail address lol) out of the blue inviting me to a closed beta of this new browser from Google. Been a Google junkie since :p

Posted via the AC App from my N7v2 or HTC One

dylanrod24

May 6, 2013
Visit site
I use Chrome on everything. I love Chrome. I use it on my Chromebook obviously, my iPad, and my Android phone. I have played around with other browsers and none of them compare to Chrome.

Fairclough

Nov 2, 2012
Visit site
Chrome on HP laptop and nexus 4.
I can't stand internet explorer, I used to love Firefox

- Android Central App. Remember courage is contagious.

Sizzers

Feb 19, 2013
Visit site
Chrome for PC. I want/need things nice and simple and Chrome delivers in spades.

When I moved over to Android I settled on the stock browser but for the past few weeks exclusively Chrome Beta.

Rolandh

Apr 12, 2013
Visit site
Chrome on my Windows 7 Laptop, don't like Internet Explorer anymore as it tends to crash quite a lot, & Chrome has more usable features than Internet Explorer.

Roland

eggantom

Feb 14, 2014
Visit site
I've got Chrome on my Windows 8 Laptop and it's great! It almost never crashes, all your setups are stored at Google and you don't need to export anything in case you're working on another machine, re-installed OS etc. Plus, Google Drive is great!

Evilguppy

Mar 28, 2014
Visit site
Imagine my dismay when I realized I couldn't create shortcuts on my Note 3 if I used Chrome. Total deal breaker for me. Plus, I don't find it any faster or better in any way, so what's the point?

Cliff Tam

Aug 3, 2014
Visit site
I use Chrome, FF and IE (I am PC Guy). What I love about Chrome is that once i am signed in on all my devices, it auto sync. I can be walking to work using my phone's Chrome to read a website. When i go to my office, i can use Chrome on my PC to go back to the same page. So simple ;) I love it!

kojekojek

Apr 7, 2015
Visit site
I use Chrome on everything, except at work where I am not allowed to install alternate browsers. I love the password sync and bookmark sync. I have yet to come across an Android phone with a stock browser that didn't make my eyes bleed from its hideous design. IE is a perfectly fine browser most of the time. I rarely have issues with it, I just like Chrome better. I used to be a big Firefox fan, but I really don't care for it anymore. I try to use it every now and then, but I can't use it for more than a day or two without going back to Chrome. Safari I cannot stand. On anything. I've had iPhones and Safari was my biggest complaint. Opera isn't a bad browser, it just isn't my cup of tea either. I don't use any of its unique features and I like the look and feel of Chrome better.

password and bookmark sync is awesome feature on chrome....