Switch to crome ?

Security12

Jun 28, 2014
Visit site
I currently use google as my browser on my cell phone.

I am thinking of going to google crome...what can I expect to happen?

Does anything change on my phone appearance wise? Will I see anything different?

In other words what actually changes when I switch over?

I know it sounds funny but when I switched browsers on mr computer the entire look changed and I really don't want that
to happen on my Moto G.

Thanks for your assistance

Javier P

Ambassador
Feb 21, 2014
Visit site
I'm not sure if I understand your question. Chrome is the Google browser and there are just two different versions in the Play Store. The stable one, that most people use, and Chrome beta with some new features still being tested.

Switching between browsers won't change anything in your phone. And you can have as many as you want. Each one has its own characteristics, so just check which one suits your needs best.

PapaGary

Jan 23, 2014
Visit site
Uh, Google is not a browser.When you search for something in Google it brings up results with links shown in blue. When you tap on one of those links the results show in Chrome.

Javier P

Ambassador
Feb 21, 2014
Visit site
Just a thought. When you say "Google browser", do you mean the Google search bar? That's just a widget and any search you tap on will be opened in Chrome if you don't have any other browser installed in your phone.