Would like to install Chrome on Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 tablet using Jelly Bean 4.1
    01-20-2016 10:49 PM
    I don't think it works that way with apps, as long as you have the storage space and you don't have tons of apps open on your device already, you won't be using enough system resources to cause any problems. It's not like a pc. It seems odd to me that it's not on there already by default, being android an all.

Posted via the Android Central App
    01-21-2016 05:37 AM
    I don't think it works that way with apps, as long as you have the storage space and you don't have tons of apps open on your device already, you won't be using enough system resources to cause any problems. It's not like a pc. It seems odd to me that it's not on there already by default, being android an all.

Posted via the Android Central App
    Samsung has an app on their devices called "Internet", that's the browser they provide.

It IS possible for an app to no longer support an OS if some core features of the app need a newer version of the OS to function. It's not as common as on iOS though, probably due to the range of versions still out there in the Android world.
    01-21-2016 06:35 AM