Is there a way for escape the mobile gogle chrome browser downloader?

A few years i am searching, but nothimg.

I don't like com.android.providers.downloads, i never liked this, and today, i have 85% of this trash app, purged, (i used only for test if some app depends of this)

Thanks, or instead, i WILL NEVER use gogle things anymore.

12-04-2016 10:55 AM
    Firefox, Opera, Dolphin, Puffin, UC Browser ...

The list goes on and on. (I've used Firefox, on the desktop, laptop and phone, for years. I don't think I've ever run Chrome on any of my phones.)
    12-04-2016 01:08 PM
    @Rukbat yes, i have all kind of browser here, i was interested in a chrome variant named Yandex Browser, just because they offer the advantage for multiple addons installation, like opera, firefox, and chrome sites.
    But the downloader crashed my interest. Only because this.
    12-05-2016 07:54 AM
    More worst of this, is this browser have denied access to file:/// protocol impessing manual installation of addons, so, i may copy the link on external downloder, but, how can i access the file:/// ? A browser that deny file:/// is a jurassic terrorist program remembering 90's microsoft systems.
    12-05-2016 08:00 AM
    Hi,
    I think UC browser is something awesome. I am using it for more than 5 months still it is awesome and something cool. I love to use this application on my android phone as well. Check the UC browser and see
    12-20-2016 10:55 PM
    Hi,
    I think UC browser is something awesome. I am using it for more than 5 months still it is awesome and something cool. I love to use this application on my android phone as well. Check the UC browser and see
    Sorry, but i don't like uc brawser in general, because:
    1- does not disables javascript
    (Slow cash data plan, nees javascript disabled EXPRESSLY)
    2- i discovered that ucbrowser does not respect hosts rules without proxy
    (This is a security risk, why a webobrowser uses 127.0.0.1?)

My interest was on YandexBrowser that offers a way for install all type of extensions in androed (firefox,opera & krome addons)

But i don't accept and i am trying to find a definitive method for expulse forever the com.android.providers.downloads.apk.

This apk is the stock downloader, here this app is85% unutil for me, but xposed installer depends of this (i really nedd understand why).

And yandexbrowser is like xposed installer.

Thanks for the tip, but i preffer get ride of yandexbrowser and their costs that are against my interests.
    12-24-2016 01:43 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD