Oh yes--new HP Chromebook 14!

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Got this for $219 refurbished from Woot.com. Great deal! 4 GB RAM, 32 GB SSD, 200 MB/mo of T-Mobile HSPA+ data free for life (no longer just for 2 yrs). Compared to my Acer C720 (which I still like a lot), this has a better screen, better keyboard, and better speakers. A bit heavy, though, so this is my new utility kitchen laptop (replacing a cheap Win8 laptop that seems to be getting clunkier by the day), while the lightweight C720 is for on-the-go stuff.

macroguy07

Feb 5, 2014
Visit site
Got this for $219 refurbished from Woot.com. Great deal! 4 GB RAM, 32 GB SSD, 200 MB/mo of T-Mobile HSPA+ data free for life (no longer just for 2 yrs). Compared to my Acer C720 (which I still like a lot), this has a better screen, better keyboard, and better speakers. A bit heavy, though, so this is my new utility kitchen laptop (replacing a cheap Win8 laptop that seems to be getting clunkier by the day), while the lightweight C720 is for on-the-go stuff.

Got one of these, too. Very nice with the 4 GB ram and 32 GB SSD hard drive.

Living in the Google World, now using Google Drive for my data files, Google Plus for my photos, and Google Music for all the music that I collected over the years. All syncs well between my Nexus 5, Dell Venue 8, and HP 14 Chromebook.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DragnDon