i downloaded music to my HP Chromebook 14, now i want to transfer it to my samsung galaxy s6 edge, how can i do it?
    12-27-2015 02:51 PM
    Bluetooth sharing possibly? Sorry I've never used a chromebook before. Are they any good? I've been looking into them recently

Posted via the Android Central App
    12-27-2015 06:11 PM
    I'm not sure why you'd download music onto your chromebook; it has limited hard drive space.

Check and see if the music you bought/downloaded is on the Google Play Music app. If it is, you could download the music onto your smartphone from the Play Music app. (If your music isn't on the Play Music app, I recommend uploading the music to the app, regardless if you then download it onto your smartphone or not.)
    12-31-2015 08:20 AM
    Bluetooth sharing possibly? Sorry I've never used a chromebook before. Are they any good? I've been looking into them recently

Posted via the Android Central App
    Chromebooks are GREAT if you want a cheap, casual internet device and also if you use Google Drive extensively. They are extremely simple to use and pretty fast too.

Though chromebooks with fanless processors, including ARM processors, work decently, if you want a good chromebook, I'd recommend buying one with a fan processor. I'd also recommend buying a chromebook with an IPS panel display.
    12-31-2015 08:27 AM
    i downloaded music to my HP Chromebook 14, now i want to transfer it to my samsung galaxy s6 edge, how can i do it?

if its actual music files (mp3's) , and the files are on your chromebook, just copy them to a flash drive or an sd card connected to the chromebook. As others have said, if they are in your google play music, account, they are available from any android device, or pc,
    01-05-2016 07:03 PM