SEIDIO Dilex Case with Holster for Samsung Galaxy S8

digitalbreak

Trusted Member
Jun 13, 2013
Visit site
As part of the Android Central Community Review Team, I got my hands on the brand new SEIDIO Dilex case for Samsung Galaxy S8 to review.

SEIDIO Dilex Case for Samsung Galaxy S8 offers rugged protection with enhanced corner protection and dual layer design. The case also features a metal kickstand to view your favorite movies or just lay down the phone and relax!

If you are looking for a beautiful, elegantly designed rugged case, then SEIDIO Dilex Case is one of the options out there for you!

IMG_0252.jpg

The rugged design with optimal drop protection makes this case an ideal choice for outdoors. Seidio promises that this case is certified for 6ft drop protection. The corners also feature extra bumps to provide you that maximum protection.

IMG_0259.jpg

There is one single cut out for the fingerprint sensor and the camera. Raised edge cut out saves the camera and fingerprint from any scratches as well.

IMG_0261.jpg

Raised edges in the front along the top and bottom give protection to your phone's screen against scratches when faced down. I would still recommend installing a screen protector if you are worried about the screen. I like how the S8's curved design is maintained on the sides.

IMG_0253.jpg

The metal kickstand provides a great angle for viewing movies. In my brief time with the case, I felt the kickstand was sturdy and easy to open and close.

IMG_0265.jpg

IMG_0267.jpg

The only feedback I have is that the volume buttons are not accessible when you use the kickstand mode due to its position and thus you will not be able to control the volume.

IMG_0276.jpg

Seidio also offers a holster for the Dilex case. Just as the case, the holster also feels sturdy.

IMG_0299.jpg

IMG_0301.jpg

The swivel belt has around 9 positions so you can select the best position that works for you. The holster features a locking mechanism to secure your phone from falling out.

IMG_0287.jpg

IMG_0291.jpg

The face-in design also helps to protect any damages to the phone's screen.

IMG_0292.jpg

And here is the case with Red/Black combination which is my favorite!

IMG_0321.jpg

IMG_0334.jpg

If you are interested, you can buy the Seidio Dilex Case and the Holster for Samsung Galaxy S8 directly from their website here: Products – SEIDIO

What do you think about the Dilex case? Happy to hear your thoughts as well!

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
seniorengineerdood