This is my first Motorola and by far my worst experience with having a phone long term (if you can call a year long!). After one year the phone decidedly went mute, no sounds at all including notification, alarms, incoming/outgoing calls connecting, or video audio. On-top of this a playback error so I cannot watch any videos. After I decided on a factory reset, hoping it would fix these issues, nothing. The phone is perfect with apps and text messaging but what's the use of a phone if I cannot call out or receive incoming?? It didn't go through the famous Nougat update, still on Kernel. It's up to date for its model.
    I visited 4 mobile repairs as well as my carrier today...and my final decision is to just get a new phone, pay off the rest of my tab (I am with koodo, Canadian!) To start fresh. I've read everything online about this phone and the operating system is trash; I couldn't think of anything else to do outside of clearing caches, force restarts, deleting apps and the factory reset. Nor could anyone in repairs. Even the Lenovo/Motorola forums were lit up about these issues!
    If you decide to buy this phone, best of luck to you.
    I am going back to Samsung.
    09-11-2017 06:14 PM
    try xiaomi if it's available in your country.
    09-11-2017 06:54 PM