I recently reviewed the Anker SoundBuds Sport Bluetooth earphones, and I was happy with them. They weren’t high-dollar, premium sound earphones, but they were versatile, affordable, and delivered pretty decent sound. Well, the SoundBuds Curve take the Anker sound experience to a whole new level, and they won’t strain your wallet in the process. Initially, I expected the SoundBuds Curve to be a very similar product to the SoundBuds Sport, but I quickly discovered that was far from true. The comfort of the SoundBuds Curve is superior, the sound experience if better, it comes with even more wearables accessories, and even has a fancy carrying case to boot!

Anker SoundBuds Curve Bluetooth Earphones Review-20171027_095230.jpgAnker SoundBuds Curve Bluetooth Earphones Review-20171027_095257.jpg

Sound Quality: The sound on the SoundBuds Curve is very impressive, especially for a set of $35 earphones. In the past, I have been very, very hesitant of buying any sort of earphones that are less than the $75+ range, because quality and performance has been very unpredictable in my experience. Earphones are a different beast in themselves from many types of audio products because you can’t try them on at the store… that would be gross, but seriously, you don’t know what you’re getting until you get home and open the box. If I’m going to spend money on earphones, I want them to be really good and I don’t want to compromise, so I generally don’t buy anything “cheap” for that exact reason. The Anker SoundBuds Curve has done wonders for changing my opinion on lower-priced audio-tech. The highs and lows are very well balanced. The mids are good, but can sometimes be drowned out or lost in transmission when there are dominant guitar riffs or collaborated vocals, especially in rock music. Vocals are natural and don’t sound tinny or forced, which is a welcomed change from the SoundBuds Sport. I was also impressed with the clarity of the drums, (bass, hi-hats, and everything in-between), as well as the vocals. The overall sound experience was very well balanced and represented well across the volume spectrum. The maximum volume can be quite loud, which is exactly what I like in a set of earphones. Sometimes I really want to turn it up, but I still want a solid sound experience at the 75-80% listening range as well, and Anker definitely delivers on that metric.

Anker SoundBuds Curve Bluetooth Earphones Review-20171027_095340.jpgAnker SoundBuds Curve Bluetooth Earphones Review-20171027_095555.jpg

Comfortability: As soon as you put them in your ears you’ll notice how snuggly they fit and how comfortable they feel. I may have used this term before, but Anker is like the Swiss Army Knife of the audio-tech industry. Just take a look at the pictures. There are earpiece tips galore! I didn’t even think that this many variations on earpiece tips existed, much less that they could come in one package. These babies are designed for comfort and Anker makes sure that pretty much anyone can find a way to wear their earphones so you have the most comfortable and enjoyable experience possible.

Anker SoundBuds Curve Bluetooth Earphones Review-20171027_095842.jpgAnker SoundBuds Curve Bluetooth Earphones Review-20171027_095849.jpg

Functionality: One of the things I like the most about the SoundBuds Curve is that the earphone controls are on the module attached to the headset. There are no buttons, switches or charging ports on the earpieces themselves, which is awesome. It’s so annoying when you want to change the volume, turn the earphones on or pair them with your phone, but you have to keep reaching up and pressing on the earpieces, which of course aren’t anchored into your ear well in the first place. This was a wonderfully executed design for the product, and I can’t say how happy I am that they did this. Speaking of anchoring, the SoundBuds Curve are the most securely fitting, yet comfortable earphones I have ever worn. The pliable curved hook-like feature attached to the earpiece fits comfortably over the top of your ear and holds the earpiece snugly in your ear – hence the name SoundBuds Curve. Finally, the earphones are very easy to pair. All you have to do is hold the power button to turn them on, and then they will show up on your Bluetooth menu on whatever device you’re trying to pair with them. No additional button pushing, pin entering required – yup, it’s that easy!

Anker SoundBuds Curve Bluetooth Earphones Review-20171027_095951.jpgAnker SoundBuds Curve Bluetooth Earphones Review-20171027_095909.jpg

Additional Features and Specs:
    - The SoundBuds Curve are water-resistant to rain, sweat, and casual moisture (don’t go swimming with them)
    - Rated for 12.5hrs of listening time!
    - Comes with a MicroUSB 2.0 charging cord, but it’s very short. (charging base not included)
    - Comes with a fancy carrying case
    - Bluetooth 4.1 connectivity (one-touch pairing)
    - Includes silicone and memory foam tips, fins, and clips so anyone and everyone can find a perfect fit with sublime comfort.

Anker SoundBuds Curve Bluetooth Earphones Review-20171027_095623.jpgAnker SoundBuds Curve Bluetooth Earphones Review-20171027_095625.jpg

If you’re interested in picking up a pair of Anker’s Soundbuds Curve earphones, you can find them here on Anker’s website, where you can buy them for $35.99 – shipping is not free. Here is the direct link: https://www.anker.com/products/varia...lack)/A3263011 If you have any questions or comments, please leave them down in the comments section!
    Attached Thumbnails Anker SoundBuds Curve Bluetooth Earphones Review-20171027_095237.jpg  
    10-27-2017 01:36 PM