Premium Technologies harmed me a lot. Stay away from them. Read Carefully!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DavidRodriguez16

Aug 18, 2018
Visit site
I am an IT executive of a reputed company. Last year, My Boss instructed me to hired a web service provider to build a ecommerce business platform. So, from internet research I found Premium Technologies for my e commerce business solutions. And after contacting through their customer service I hired them. They were supposed to do my app design, web hosting and website design. I also took their email marketing and social media marketing services. All together. Their website is charming. But after time passed by I started to realize that what **** I have done already. A blunder on my part. They are not expert. They are unprofessional and a piece of ****. Their customer service is just a show off. The entire team is frauds who can't do the job properly at all. They didn’t even update what’s the work progress. They delivered incomplete work 2 months after the deadline. The worst service I have ever got from any provider. I contacted their customer service but they didn't care to respond. They also charged very higher than the initial quote. Their email address is a scam address. Then I investigated and found that their address is not real. Worst company. Sons of *****. I had to compensate a lot to my boss for the loss. I never forgive them. Please stay away from this scammers.

DavidRodriguez16

Aug 18, 2018
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! If this is a US company, I suggest contacting the Federal Trade Commission to submit a complaint: https://www.ftc.gov/faq/consumer-protection/submit-consumer-complaint-ftc. Also submit a complaint to the Better Business Bureau: https://www.bbb.org/

Thanks a lot for your suggestion. I am not sure whether it's an American Company or not. Website's shows that it has office in America. And I also searched in BBB. But I didn't find the company listed there. Do you know what else I can catch their attention to solve the issue?

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
Hello. Sorry this happened. As B. Diddy said I would contact the BBB or FTC. Those would be the only real options.

As for this section of the forums it's really for reviews about Android and other things pertaining to it.

If you have any questions please send me a PM.

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87