[Review] Great value, Inexpensive 4K Camera with some compromises

pkcable

Q&A Team Leader, VR Expert
Ambassador
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
Anyone looking for an affordable 4K camcorder?

In a simple package was the Actitop, camcorder, 2 batteries, extra lens, boom mic, light, USB (mini type) cord, HDMI cord, power brick, small bag for just the camcorder, larger camera bag for everything, lens cloth, and manuals. The camcorder is made of metal and plastic, and appears to be quite solidly made. The included accessories also appear to be well made. Besides the camcorder rechargeable batteries, they also include a "watch" or "button" type battery (a fairly common one) for the boom mic. The light source requires batteries that you have to supply. Also not included is a Micro SD card. You will need one as this camera has no internal memory.

So how does it work? The camera itself works well. It's easy to hold and to point and shoot. The interface on the touch display is easy to use, and works fairly well. Video captured looks great. NOW the software for your phone is a mixed bag. WHEN it works, it works well, BUT I was unable to get it working on my iPhone. It did work fine on my Android.

Look you are not getting a thousand dollar top name camcorder, so please keep that in mind when you decide to get this. What you ARE getting is a very serviceable camera, with lots of accessories, for a VERY nice price!

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B...ag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUacUvbUpU6426582

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Akshay