[REVIEW] AUKEY Ora 2-in-1 Lens Kit

Adam Matlock

Trusted Member
Jul 24, 2015
Visit site
For years, the one of the biggest limitations of our smartphones was being able to take pictures well enough that we could finally leave our real camera at home. I can remember several trips where my wife and I took the kids on vacation and even though I had say, an iPhone 5, or a Galaxy S7, she still wanted to bring along our 23mp Nikon – and I certainly didn’t blame her. When you want to take pictures, you want them to be the best they can be! Well, fast forward a few years and companies like AUKEY are giving us even more reasons to ditch our cameras and use our phone as our primary camera. In some instances, phones are our primary cameras now, which is cool because you can shoot, edit, and upload all on the fly. Well building off of this wonderful leap in technology, AUKEY has created a lens kit that allows for Macro photography and also adds a Wide Lens adapter, so you can take even more versatile pictures on the go!

20190504_160903.jpg
20190504_160919.jpg

What is it: The AUKEY Ora 2-in-1 camera lens kit is an adapter that clips onto your phone and has two different lenses with it. It has a 10x magnification macro lens for super up-close photography, and it also has a 140-degree wide lens so you can take magnificent selfies, or regular photos. Many phones now ‘days are trying to incorporate these types of lenses and photo options into their phones, but at a heft price. Many phones still lack the capability and still cost an arm and a leg, realistically speaking. Well, having something like the AUKEY camera lens kit is a great way to up your photography game without draining your bank account. Simply snap and go, and you too can make your phone a super-camera, capable of all manner of shots!

20190504_160933.jpg

Package Contents:
- AUKEY PL-WD07 Ora 2-in-1 140° Wide-Angle + 10x Macro Lens Kit,
- Lens Clip
- Carrying Pouch
- Cleaning Cloth
- 45-Day Money Back Guarantee and 24-Month Product Replacement Warranty Card

20190504_161111.jpg

Functionality: The AUKEY Ora 2-in1- lens kit is very easy to use. It has a clamp style adapter that snaps onto your phone gently, but firmly. The lens fastens into the mount and all you have to do is line it up with the appropriate camera. I have found that this is easier to do with phones that have a single camera setup versus a dual camera (or even tri-camera setup). It’s best to make sure the camera is on so that you can see when you have applied the lens adapter to the appropriate lens. Once you have the lens in place you can take shots with no problem, and no added effort. You don’t have to worry about connecting anything via wires or Bluetooth, it’s just a simple bolt on that adds stellar capabilities to your camera. To switch between the wide lens and the macro lens, all you have to do is unscrew them. When both lenses are twisted together, the wide lens is intact. All you have to do to switch to the macro lens is simply untwist the larger wide lens adapter and take it off – easy pasy! In addition to taking great wide shots and allowing you to get super close to objects without blurring, the enhanced photo quality also allows you to zoom in further when you’re trying to capture the perfect shot. Yes! You can even use your phone’s own built-in zoom in conjunction with either lens so that you can take the best shot possible. This will vary from phone to phone based on the quality of camera that you are using, but being able to see the world super up-close, or being able to capture amazing wide angle photos is a luxury that hasn’t been available in 90% of the smartphone sector, to-date.

20190504_161131.jpg
20190504_161301.jpg
20190504_161241.jpg

Conclusion: I like it a lot. I love taking photos and being able to take high quality, versatile shots. The AUKEY 2-in-1 lens kit enables me to do just that. With a simple bolt on, you are adding capabilities that traditional cameras require an entirely separate, expensive lens for. In reality, you’re doing the same thing with the bolt on lens here, but instead of having to have a separate lens for each individual type of photo shot, you only need one. If you want to switch from wide lens to macro photography, simply unscrew the lens (they twist together to form one lens), and you’re ready to go! If you’re eager to pick one up, you can snag one of these spicy lens kits for $20.99, which is simply amazing!

20190504_165843.jpg
20190504_162048.jpg
20190504_165655.jpg
20190504_165949.jpg

If you’re interested in picking up one of AUKEY’s Ora 2-in-1 lens kits for your phone, you can find them on Amazon for $20.99, and they qualify for Prime 2-day shipping - https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B...ag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUacUvbUpU6543891

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Akshay