Hi, I'm in need of gift giving advice. I'm looking for a clock/speakers/charging dock for my wife's S4 for Christmas. She needs something to put in the bathroom to listen to in the AM while she is getting ready for work. Right now she just uses her phone, so I figured that this might be something that she would actually use.

That being said she isn't an audiophile so crazy good speakers aren't needed, I just need something decent (with a clock), not huge, and possibly charging. I'd like to spend under $50, does anyone have an recommendations?

Thanks!
    11-27-2013 09:15 AM
    Hi, I'm in need of gift giving advice. I'm looking for a clock/speakers/charging dock for my wife's S4 for Christmas. She needs something to put in the bathroom to listen to in the AM while she is getting ready for work. Right now she just uses her phone, so I figured that this might be something that she would actually use.

That being said she isn't an audiophile so crazy good speakers aren't needed, I just need something decent (with a clock), not huge, and possibly charging. I'd like to spend under $50, does anyone have an recommendations?

Thanks!
    Welcome to the forums.
    First place I would suggest looking is our own store. ShopAndroid - #1 Store for Android Accessories

We have a pretty decent selection of a lot of items that are typically cheaper than most other places. For example, I got a Samsung HDMI adapter for about $12 less than what Samsung's site wanted it for.
    11-27-2013 09:20 AM