Galaxy S5 and UE BOOM (logitech) volume control

Bruno28

Aug 26, 2014
Visit site
Hey,

So when I had an iPhone, I could use the iPhones volume controller to get maximum without having to touch the UE Boom.
On the galaxy if I want max volume, I have to remember to press the + on the UE Boom multiple times so that I'm sure its on maximum then I can control from the samsung volume slider. If i do not press the + on the UE Boom, I do not get maximum volume from the slider on the Galaxy.

Also on the iPhone we get a little symbol next to the Bluetooth icon with the battery indication from the UEBoom. Can the Galaxy also do that?

Sultan89

Jun 19, 2013
Visit site
So I am getting the same problem on my Note 5 and I haven't found the solution yet, did you solve it?
I just moved from a One M8, so it's not an Android thing, it's like a Samsung thing but I can't find anything in the settings.

Cheers.

Last edited:

Bruno28

Aug 26, 2014
Visit site
Nope. No solution. Just make sure you put the speak on max and adjust through the phone.
I ended up selling it and getting a harman kardon onyx studio. Same problem there, it's an android thing.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Sultan89

Jun 19, 2013
Visit site
So, I just reset the UE Boom with the Power and Volume Down buttons, it fixed the incorrect volume pairing issue. Who knew a simple reset would fix that?! Crazy.
But that doesn't seem to help your current situation sorry if you are using a different speaker and it is still persisting.

Bruno28

Aug 26, 2014
Visit site
Oh at least you found a solution and fixed it. That's great!
Thanks for sharing, if I ever get a UE again, I'll know how to get it working.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lindagibney