[Guide] All About Rooting: FAQ's & How To's

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
Post #1 = Index
Post #2 = FAQ and preparation
Post #2 = One click root (Beginner)
Post #3 = ADB rooting (Beginner-Intermediate)
Post #4 = CWM+Root combo (Beginner-Intermediate-Advanced)
Post #5 = How to root using a Mac (TBD)
Post #6 = Removing apps once rooted
Post #7 = Credits

Last edited:
Reactions: matola1972

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
FAQ and preparation

Q: What is Root?
A: Root, is super user access of your phones operating system. Think of your phone as a desktop computer. Right now you are logged on as a guest account. you can browse things and use applications but if you really want to change anything in your system you can't. What gaining root does is it gives you superuser permission to alter files that you could not before; again thinking of it as a computer you now have an Administrator account.

Q:Does rooting void my warranty?
A:Yes and no. If you walk into your carriers store with a phone that has Root access and they actually check it they have the right to say this phone was tampered with. But for those of you in the know, there are methods to unroot your phone first.

Q: Does rooting slow down my phone or drain battery.
A: NO, root is not an application or a running process, gaining root does not do anything but give you permissions that you normally would not have. Basically all you did during the rooting process was move files around. Its what you do with this new found permission that changes things. But as far as just rooting it does not make a difference.

Q: Will i lose any apps or data during the rooting process?
A: No, for the same reason as above. Rooting is basically just moving some files around. Of course there is always a risk of something happening in any process. I would say chances are of causing serious problems is slim to non. Its what you do with this new found permission that changes things. But as far as just rooting it does not make a difference.

Q: I lost root during an update, am i doomed?
A: No, what happend was the file containing your super user access was over written. Just re-attempt gaining root and you will be fine.
Thanks
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Preparations

1. Download and Install Samsung Drivers

Continuum Drivers HERE

2. Go to Settings > Applications > Developement > Enable Debugging then plug in your phone

CAP201009102354.jpg

CAP201009102356.jpg

Last edited:

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
One Click Method

Questions,Concerns,Comments Please post HERE
User level: Beginner
What builds will this work on: All builds as of 2/20/2011
What Downloads will i need:
One click zip file
Quickroot
Directions: (Assuming you followed preparations from Post #1)

With your phone in debugging mode set to stay awake
1.Extract downloaded quickroot.zip file directly to your C:\ Drive
so that it looks like this C:\quickroot

2.Open quickroot folder

3.Double click START_ROOT

4.Command window will appear
Carefully read all directions
hit any key when you are ready to continue when prompted
After the first reboot a pause has been added for the SD card to mount
and for you to disable media sync by pulling down notification bar
hitting media sync,then disable

5.When the process is done it will say Complete. At this point
Hit CTRL+C, unplug and restart your phone. download titanium backup,
If it asks you for Superuser permission you have successfully rooted

Instructions with Visual Aid (Provided by gunnermike53 )

Congrats.
Trouble Shooting
During process it can not push file because it says file not found
A file in the FascinateRoot_v02 folder is missing or corrupted. Download FascinateRoot_v02.zip file again. and restart the process.

adb push: Permission Denied
SD card is mounted to your, if the sdcard is mounted there is no way for the adb to push files from your computer to your phone and on to the sdcard.. please drop down notification bar and turn off usb storage Close out and start again

Prompt tells you that you do not have permissions
The process failed to grant you temporary root access. Close out and begin again.

After continuing from reboot the process freezes for a long time
This is common, best way to handle this is to be patient some phones take 5 minutes other take up to an hour. If you lose patience move on to a different method or try again. Most times waiting it out will lead to success.

Error Device not found
If this happens after continuing after first reboot, this means that the phone was not properly connected before continuing. After reboot unplug the phone, plug it back in, disable media sync, mount then unmount SD card then continue.

Additional Conditions to check
1. Check to make sure you installed the Samsung Drivers
2. Make sure your phone is connected using the original cable that came with the phone
3. Verify that debugging is enabled.
4. Try to run it again
5. If you are receiving errors then your phones drivers were not installed
6. If you are having a different please post here so we can help you.

Last edited:

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
ADB rooting Method

User level: Beginner-Intermediate
One click zip file
Quickroot

2. Now go to your start button on your menu bar,in the run field or search field depending on your version of windows, type CMD and hit enter. The command box will present itself. From here on out just copy and paste the commands i will provide below. To paste in the command box you must right click on the mouse and select paste. Do not paste BOLD text below those are just for info.

Commands are as follows:

cd C:\quickroot

adb devices

It will state
"List of devices attached
I500******* device"
If you dont see this you are not connected

adb push rage.bin /data/local/tmp/rage.bin

adb shell

cd /data/local/tmp

chmod 0755 rage.bin

This step is important. After you type the next command there will be a pause and you will have to wait until you are kicked out of adb shell. It is important you do not touch your phone or type anything in the command window. If you do don't worry, nothing bad will happen you will most likely have to pull your battery and try to run the command again. If your phone doesn't lock up you can probably unplug it and plug it back in and start back at "adb shell"

./rage.bin

After several seconds the $ prompt will come back
After another 20 seconds or so you will be kicked back to the C:\quickroot prompt.

adb devices

If your device is still connected proceed,if not give it a min or to and type adb devices again. if the phone is locked up after a couple mins battery pull and start over.

adb shell

You should now be at a # prompt
This mean you have achieved temporary root on the device.

exit

You should now be at the C:\quickroot prompt again
Type the following commands:

adb push su /sdcard/su

adb push busybox /sdcard/busybox

adb shell

mount -t rfs -o remount,rw /dev/block/stl9 /system

cd /system/xbin

cat /sdcard/su > ./su

cat /sdcard/busybox > ./busybox

chmod 4755 su

chmod 4755 busybox

exit

You should be back at the C:\quickroot prompt

adb install Superuser.apk

It will now install the Superuser.apk this may take some time while it installs when it is over it will say:

Success-after you see Success hit Ctrl-C Then reset your device

3. You have now achieved Root, congrats. If this didnt work for you well then :confused: time for a different approach.

Here is a screen shot of what i did, you will see some mistakes i made... and at the end it says failure but i had already manually installed the Superuser.apk so thats the reason for that. this is just to give you an Idea of what you are getting yourself involved with. Also ignore the fascinate prompt i just recycled the picture, this is just an example to go by.

rooting.png

GOOD LUCK!!!!

Trouble Shooting

A file in the quickroot folder is missing or corrupted. Download quickroot.zip file again. and restart the process.

The process failed to grant you temporary root access. Close out and begin again.

Error Device not found
If this happens after continuing after first reboot, this means that the phone was not properly connected before continuing. After reboot unplug the phone, plug it back in, disable media sync, mount then unmount SD card then continue.

After installing Superuser.apk States Install failed already exists
Chances are at some point the apk was downloaded from previous attempts to root your device. Just ignore proceed to reboot device. Download Titanium backup, open it and see if it asks you to allow or deny Superuser access. if these options come up means you are rooted. If not try the rooting process over

2. Make sure your phone is connected using the original cable that came with the phone
4. Try to run it again

Last edited:

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
CWM+Root combo Method

User level: Beginner-Intermediate-Advanced

The Following files are to be downloaded and put on the root of your SD card
modified ChainsDD superuser +busybox package
http://adrynalyne.us/files/odin/su-2...usybox1.19.zip

Download this file and put it on the root of your sdcard:
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/2056318/update.zip

So use these directions to flash via odin,(the DL09 file shown on that post is just an example)
Use this file provided
The Odin package of Clockworkmod recovery:
http://adrynalyne.us/files/odin/cwm_...est4_adryn.tar

Now once you have flashed odin (use link i posted to walk you through it) and you have downloaded everything and put the su+busybox and update.zip to files to the base of your SD card.

Reboot into recovery>VOL up+VOL dwn+ power, you will see the samsung logo cycle twice, on the second time let go

this will take you into Recovery , using the vol down button scroll to apply sdcard:update.zip,use the menu soft button to select.

this will take you into a red recovery screen which is clockwork recovery.

From here using the vol keys scroll to install zip from SD card , use the power button to select.

scroll down till you see su-2.3.6.1+busybox1.19.zip again using the power button to select

once its done hit the back button to go back

then select reboot.

you should be done and rooted

Good luck
Trouble shooting
"Finding update package, opening update package,verifying update package. Then the error says "e: failed to verify whole-file signature. e: signature verification failed. Installation aborted
This will happen if the following conditions were not met:
1.update.zip file was not applied to root of SDcard
2.after flashing clockworkmod file via odin you need to put in your battery and immediately boot into recovery and start the process,if you boot the phone up without following this step you will need to flash with odin again

Last edited:

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
Unroot

One click method
Quickroot

Or

ADB unroot
Root Explorer(or somthing similar that allows you to manager system files from your phone)
If you used one click method

Now go to your start button on your menu bar,in the run field or search field depending on your version of windows, type CMD and hit enter. The command box will present itself. From here on out just copy and paste the commands i will provide below. To paste in the command box you must right click on the mouse and select paste. Do not paste BOLD text below those are just for info.

Commands are as follows:

cd C:\quickroot

adb shell

su (its going to ask you for permission on your phone so hit allow)

mount -t rfs -o remount,rw /dev/block/stl9 /system

rm /system/app/Superuser.apk

rm /system/xbin/busybox

rm /system/xbin/su

rm /system/bin/su

rm /system/bin/busybox

mount -t rfs -o remount,ro /dev/block/stl9 /system

exit

If you used ADB rooting method, Or One click

From your phone open Root explorer, at the top of explorer window you will see a button "mount R/W" press the button, this will allow you to edit system files.

During this process make sure you delete these files all in one attempt, do not "mount R/O" Do not close the application till all files are delelted as after they are you will no longer have permission to edit these files.

/data/local/tmp/com.sh

/data/local/tmp/su

/data/local/tmp/Superuser.apk

/data/local/tmp/busybox

/data/local/tmp/rage.bin

/data/local/tmp/com.sh

/system/app/Superuser.apk

/system/xbin/busybox

/system/xbin/su

/system/bin/su

/system/bin/busybox

Congrats you are unrooted
You man now leave the application and restart.

Last edited:

Cory Streater

Sep 21, 2009
Visit site
Credits:

• Sebastian Krahmer at C skills for developing the code necessary to exploit the root. Please see fit to donate via Paypal to 7-4-3-C@web.de.
  • The rootzwiki community for hosting the Samsung drivers.
  • Android Central Member Dirrk for posting his version of the steps necessary to root via PC (I've modified these steps to be Mac compatible), his time and efforts assisting many of the forum members as they went through his procedure, and finally developing a PC compatible 1-click root method, that packages up all the commands in a nice tidy batch file.
Procedural Video Available Here.

Disclaimer: This worked for me, without causing damage to my phone. If you brick your phone, it is not my responsibility.

I created this video to show Mac owners how to root their Continuum. You will need this SDK. You will also need to download the attached RAR archive. As promised in the video, I have also include the commands you will type in Terminal below. Feel free to copy and paste each, if you're worried about typos:

1.) Download the SDK from the above link and drag the contents to your Macintosh HD in finder.
2.) In Finder open up /android-sdk-mac_x86/tools, then extract the 4 files in the attached RAR to this folder.
3.) Open applications > go to Utilities > then open Terminal.
4.) Enlarge the Terminal window for easier viewing.
5.) If your Continuum is plugged in to the Mac, unplug it now.
6.) On the Continuum go to settings > applications > development and make sure USB debugging is checked.
7.) Plug the Continuum into your Mac.
8.) From Terminal type the following (without the $ signs):

$ cd ..
$ cd ..
$ cd and*
$ cd tools
$ ./adb push su /sdcard/su
$ ./adb push busybox /sdcard/busybox
$ ./adb push rage.bin /data/local/tmp/rage.bin
$ ./adb shell
$ cd /data/local/tmp
$ chmod 0755 rage.bin
$ ./rage.bin

Wait for rage.bin to complete. When it's finished you should be back in the tools folder again as shown below.

Cory-Streaters-MacBook-Pro:tools cstreater$ ./adb shell
# mount -t rfs -o remount,rw /dev/block/stl9 /system
# cd /system/xbin
# cat /sdcard/su > su
# cat /sdcard/busybox > busybox
# chmod 4755 su
# chmod 4755 busybox
# exit
$ ./adb install superuser.apk <--- Note the video is not correct for this step. I forgot to add ./ in front of adb.

You should see a message saying that superuser.apk was installed successfully.

9.) Reboot.
10.) Once booted you should see a Superuser icon in your app drawer.

Update: I uploaded this video, for those of you that are interested in common root apps & how to hide bloatware.

How To Remove Root

./adb shell
su (its going to ask you for permission on your phone so hit allow)
rm /system/app/Superuser.apk
rm /system/xbin/busybox
rm /system/xbin/su
exit

Attachments

• fascinate.rar
    995.8 KB · Views: 19

Cory Streater

Sep 21, 2009
Visit site
Source thread and discussion here.

Once rooted, you might want to get rid of some of the Verizon Bloatware that came pre-installed on the phone.

1) Before you start making changes, I would strongly recommend backing up your device with a program like Titanium Backup (also in the market).
2) Instead of deleting files, I would recommend renaming them from <filename.apk> to <filename.apk.old> For example, there's a file called Blockbuster_Stub_v0_2_build_12-unsigned-signed.apk in the system/app folder. If you long press on this file, in root explorer, you have the option of renaming it. Select this and add .old to the end. Once you do this, it will no longer show up in your app drawer and there will be no trace of it starting up with the OS.
3) Alternatively, you could move these files to your SD card if you don't want them eating up space in your system folder. But do not delete these files. Over in the X forum, we learned that an OTA update would fail, because files we considered bloatware didn't exist. The system folder had to be exactly the way it was when the phone shipped.
4) Before you rename or move an app in the /system/app folder, check the list below. If it is not listed, or you are unsure if it is safe to modify, please ask first. Another lesson we learned with the Droid X is that there are several files in the system/app folder, that we thought fell in the bloatware category. They were actually essential apps in order for the phone to run. For example, renaming the Verizon Backup APK bricked the phone.
5) All that said, here are is a list of things I've successfully renamed without problems:

• Blockbuster: Blockbuster_Stub_v0_2_build_12-unsigned-signed.apk
  • Stock web browser: Browser.apk
  • Subscription based (2.99 per month) app that displays city & state information for incoming calls: CityID_1.0.27_vzw.sch.i500_12118-release.apk
  • Bing Search App: I500_BingSearchAndroid_07152010.apk
  • My Verizon account information app: I500_MyVerizon_05202010.apk
  • Samsung File Explorer: MyFiles.apk
  • Need for Speed Limited demo version: NFSSInstallerSamsungEmbed_1.1.64.apk
  • Amazon Kindle: redding-7648-signed-zipped.apk
  • App that links to download and install Tetris: TetrisInstallerSamsungEMBED.apk
  • VCast ringtones app: i500_VCASTTones_QA_060310_1436.apk
  • VCast video app: VCastVideo.apk
  • VCast music app: VCastMusic.apk
  • VZNavigator: vnav_4.7.0.258_i500_rel_PROD_signed.apk
  • Write & Go: WriteandGo.apk
  • Verizon Instant Messaging Client: Final_Schi500_3.0.3.3_07262010.apk
  • ThinkFree Office: ThinkDroid.apk
  • All Samsung Widgets

I have also removed and/or renamed the following wallpaper and Samsung widget specific APK's without any consequences:

• LiveWallpapers.apk
  • LiveWallpapers.odex
  • LiveWallpapersPicker.apk
  • LiveWallpapersPicker.odex
  • MagicSmokeWallpapers.apk
  • MagicSmokeWallpapers.odex
  • All TATLiveWallpapers & ODEX files.

DO NOT REMOVE VsuiteApp.apk - your Continuum will immediately start force closing.

There will be others, I'm sure, but I won't be the first to try. Definitely nothing that is TouchWiz related.

If there are additional apps that you have successfully renamed or moved, please post them in this thread.

Suggested alternatives:

• Instead of the built in browser use Dolphin HD.
  • Use Google Maps with Navigation instead of VZ Navigator.
  • Buy apps through the Amazon MP3 store instead of the VCast music app.
  • Convert movies using DVD Catalyst 3, then transfer to your SD card instead of using the VCast video app.
  • Use Google Search or Vlingo (really cool search app) instead of Bing.
  • For local file browsing try Astro Explorer instead of My Files. If rooted use Root Explorer.
  • Search AppBrain for a free caller ID - instead of the subscription based CityID app.
  • Instead of ThinkFree use Documents To Go.
  • Instead of the Verizon IM client (which only works over Verizon's 3G network) search AppBrain for an IM client app and/or stick to the built in Gtalk application.

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
Credits

Credits:
  • Sebastian Krahmer at C skills for developing the code necessary to exploit the root. Please see fit to donate via Paypal to 7-4-3-C@web.de.
  • The rootzwiki community for hosting the Samsung drivers
  • Android Central Adviser Adrynalyne for all his contributions including CWM+Root combo
  • Android Central Member Dirrk for rooting this phone using Sebastians global android exploit and for making an autoroot version.
  • Android Central Member gunnermike53 for providing One click insturctions with Visual Aid
  • Android Central Adiministartor Cory Streater for providing Mac instructions and removing apps

JaznGibzn

Mar 16, 2011
Visit site
trying to do the manual method. i installed the usb drivers, had to plug and unplug phone a couple times for my xp box to properly detect the samsung modem and other devices, but device manager is happy now - no yellow exclamation points with phone plugged in. debug mode is active - when i pull down the notification area, i see exactly what's shown in the screenshot above - both usb debugging connected and usb connected. if it matters, i also have advanced task killer running since it's still android 2.1.

i tried running start_root.bat and it was acting strange so i ctrl-c'd it and tried the more manual way. when i type adb devices it lists "I400******** offline" six times.

i've tried un/re-plugging phone, rebooted it, and still getting same results.

uninstalled ATK and did a battery pull (after proper shutdown), and now i have 42 offline I400 entries! they all have the same 8-digit number after I400, just like before. seems like every time i type adb devices, it adds more to the list.

I am new to android. I just got this phone in Feb and this is my first time trying to root one. i could list specs of the phone and installed apps till im blue in the face but no point in doing that if you don't need all that... so what info do you need at this point?

the only other anomaly i saw was that right after i downloaded the rar, my antivirus (MS security essentials) warned that there was an exploit inside. well ya, i know that - that's kinda the whole point here. i told it to "allow" the file so hopefully it whitelisted it. but it's not even getting to that point yet, so that shouldn't matter.

Last edited:

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
Yeah uninstall and never again reinstall ATK lol ........make sure the phone is unlocked and the screen is awake when using adb
trying to do the manual method. i installed the usb drivers, had to plug and unplug phone a couple times for my xp box to properly detect the samsung modem and other devices, but device manager is happy now - no yellow exclamation points with phone plugged in. debug mode is active - when i pull down the notification area, i see exactly what's shown in the screenshot above - both usb debugging connected and usb connected. if it matters, i also have advanced task killer running since it's still android 2.1.

i tried running start_root.bat and it was acting strange so i ctrl-c'd it and tried the more manual way. when i type adb devices it lists "I400******** offline" six times.

i've tried un/re-plugging phone, rebooted it, and still getting same results.

will try disabling or uninstalling ATK, and maybe a battery pull (after proper shutdown) to see if it helps and post back. btw my phone has DL17.

as a side note, i thought it was funny how my XP machine's antivirus warned that the rar contained an exploit. well, duh... yeah, it does. thankfully the AV allowed me to whitelist it. unlike some AVs i've seen that just nuke files without asking. but i won't get on that soapbox...

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

JaznGibzn

Mar 16, 2011
Visit site
i understand getting rid of ATK on 2.2+ but since this is still running 2.1, what's the harm in having it?

anyway, it's gone now and several reboots later i'm still in the same place. this time i connected usb, waited for the debug to show up in the notification tray, then did adb devices. this time it just lists one, but still offline. screen is on and unlocked (since i'm looking at the notifications). the option to keep screen on while charging works properly.

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
i understand getting rid of ATK on 2.2+ but since this is still running 2.1, what's the harm in having it?

anyway, it's gone now and several reboots later i'm still in the same place. this time i connected usb, waited for the debug to show up in the notification tray, then did adb devices. this time it just lists one, but still offline. screen is on and unlocked (since i'm looking at the notifications). the option to keep screen on while charging works properly.

2.1 and 2.2 resource management is similar, it was donut that you needed an ATK

try doing any command, it should restart your connect, try adb shell

also are you mounting the card by any chance?

did you try restarting your computer aswell?

JaznGibzn

Mar 16, 2011
Visit site
Logitech wireless trackball is my only USB device connected right now. No hubs, keyboard is ps2, XP sp3. Nothing fancy. I might try another port but haven't had prob with the front ports before when using external drives or thumb drives, even using this same port and the USB cable that came with it to put mp3s onto this phone. Prolly the only unusual thing running on my box is Apache httpd but it keeps to itself quite well.

JaznGibzn

Mar 16, 2011
Visit site
ok trying again. rebooted pc. powered phone off, pulled batt, powered it back on. logged into XP, let it finish all startup stuff. plugged usb cable into a port on the back of the pc. plugged in phone with screen unlocked and at home screen (debug and stay-on already enabled). waited till i saw the red triangle in notification area, then opened dos prompt and did adb devices.

it worked this time! here's a sanitized screenshot if you want since this one shows I400 and has no typos. ;)

now to remove bloat and other crap and take a full backup (but not in that order)

Last edited:

JaznGibzn

Mar 16, 2011
Visit site
ok now trying to debloat using astro file mgr but getting permission denied. how do i grant astro SU permission? it's not like i can just do "sudo astro" here...

hmm... can i just use adb shell and use normal bash commands like "mv blockbuster.apk blockbuster.apk.old"?

also how do i actually create a nandroid backup? i used titanium to do a backup, and copied that to my pc over usb just to be sure... search didn't help much. read thru most of the facinate how-to thread, but the closest thing i found to actually doing a nandroid backup was something about green recovery, but no step-by-step instructions.

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
ok now trying to debloat using astro file mgr but getting permission denied. how do i grant astro SU permission? it's not like i can just do "sudo astro" here...

hmm... can i just use adb shell and use normal bash commands like "mv blockbuster.apk blockbuster.apk.old"?

also how do i actually create a nandroid backup? i used titanium to do a backup, and copied that to my pc over usb just to be sure... search didn't help much. read thru most of the facinate how-to thread, but the closest thing i found to actually doing a nandroid backup was something about green recovery, but no step-by-step instructions.

You can use astro , you must use root explorer and do not forget to hit the mount R/W button at the top of root explorer.

You could use adb but that will be a pain, root explorer is the way to go.

to do a nandroid you need clockwork recovery, here is how to install it on the continuum
http://forum.androidcentral.com/continuum-rooting-roms-hacks/55846-clockwork-recovery-continuum.html

This should help you navigate clockwork, it for the fascinate but as soon as i get some time i will modify it as the buttons to control it are different and obviously the install downloads are different , but the menus are the same
http://forum.androidcentral.com/ver...-clockworkmod-recovery-w-screen-captures.html

gypsey

Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
I tried downloading the 'quickroot' file but my virus software caught a few files and aborted the download. Is this normal?

One click zip file
Quickroot

2.Open quickroot folder

3.Double click START_ROOT

4.Command window will appear
Carefully read all directions
hit any key when you are ready to continue when prompted
After the first reboot a pause has been added for the SD card to mount
and for you to disable media sync by pulling down notification bar
hitting media sync,then disable

5.When the process is done it will say Complete. At this point
Hit CTRL+C, unplug and restart your phone. download titanium backup,
If it asks you for Superuser permission you have successfully rooted

Instructions with Visual Aid (Provided by gunnermike53 )

Congrats.
Trouble Shooting
A file in the FascinateRoot_v02 folder is missing or corrupted. Download FascinateRoot_v02.zip file again. and restart the process.

adb push: Permission Denied
SD card is mounted to your, if the sdcard is mounted there is no way for the adb to push files from your computer to your phone and on to the sdcard.. please drop down notification bar and turn off usb storage Close out and start again

After continuing from reboot the process freezes for a long time
This is common, best way to handle this is to be patient some phones take 5 minutes other take up to an hour. If you lose patience move on to a different method or try again. Most times waiting it out will lead to success.

Error Device not found

4. Try to run it again

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelrie