This Is The Phone We've Been Waiting For

chipdeblock

Apr 7, 2011
Visit site
As you know, the Dell Opus One is the replacement to the Streak. The Streak is good, but the Opus One is much improved. Better graphics, faster dual core processor, upgraded version of Android, etc.. I'm dumping my Windows based HP iPAQ for this beauty and can't wait for it's release. I've been hearing some time in May, anyone have any solid info on a hard date yet?

Rico ANDROID

Mar 16, 2011
Visit site
As you know, the Dell Opus One is the replacement to the Streak. The Streak is good, but the Opus One is much improved. Better graphics, faster dual core processor, upgraded version of Android, etc.. I'm dumping my Windows based HP iPAQ for this beauty and can't wait for it's release. I've been hearing some time in May, anyone have any solid info on a hard date yet?

Count me in too! Kinda liked it if the name stayed the same. I like the Streak so much I got a second one for the other phonelline in my account.

Rico ANDROID

Mar 16, 2011
Visit site
Count me in too! Kinda liked it if the name stayed the same. I like the Streak so much I got a second one for the other phonelline in my account.
Does this now mean......The Opus is DEAD?

deadcellphone.jpg

:mad:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zeeba