Dell Streak wont connect to wifi

Mae29

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
Hi.. Can anyone please help me. I am having trouble with my dell streak. Just a few days ago it won't connect to wifi. It just keeps on saying that it is connecting and is obtaining the IP address then after some time it will just says Disconnected then it will just repeat the process.

Can anyone tell me what could be the problem and what should I do to be able to use it again. Thanks.

juank747

Jul 20, 2012
Visit site
Have you changed the password of the network? you should check the setup of your router.... if that is not the problem, try doing a factory reset to the tablet, that may fix the problem (worked for me... my phone had the same problem once)

Mae29

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
I think network is not the problem. I tried to connect somewhere else, still it wont connect. I'm thinking about doing your suggestion its just that I'm afraid cause I'm not so familiar with it. Only the apps will be gone right? Nothing else.? Sorry, I'm really clueless about this.. By the way, thank you! :)

VADER621

May 4, 2016
Visit site
Hi I have had the same problem once but to fix it make sure your phone doesnt have a static IP and I have the mod version so I dont know if the default one has this to but make sure it isn't locked on a certain wifi spot other wise that will also cause the isue.

Hope this helps and good luck. :cool::-$

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Agentirish