I feel like I'm one of the only people in the world that has a Dell Streak 7. Yes, I know it only has a 800x480 res, no honeycomb (yet!?) and its lacking compared to the xoom, but the DS7 has a Tegra 2, HSPA+...

But where is the love Android Central? Where are the T-mobile folks? If a Nook Color has a thread, I would think that the Dell Streak 7 would have one also.... come on... its not that bad!
    03-04-2011 05:23 AM
    03-04-2011 08:38 AM
    Thanks for the links, but maybe I should have been more specific... I find it weird that Android Central doesnt have a Streak 7 area... just a Streak (assuming the original streak, since it has the 5" mini info as a description) area. I guess the Streak wont be of any interest until it gets honeycomb.
    03-04-2011 04:18 PM
    i was wondering the same thing, i am looking into getitng the streak 7 but wanted to know if you were able to root it just like most the technology going around now adays, i assume you can but want to be sure before i buy. lol also wanted to know if there is an app that allows me to port into my pc on the go.
    03-30-2011 09:22 AM
    Doesn't the Streak 7 have poor battery life? Dell should fix the Streak 7 instead of mouthing off about Apple.
    03-30-2011 09:06 PM
    Dell doesn't build anything any more. They just put their name on cheap Chinese crap.

Sent from my Etch A Sketch
    05-04-2011 01:22 PM
    drblast33 :
    I know what you mean (being the only one that has a Dell Streak 7). I've been trying to get tips on how to do stuff on it. Like transfer music from a PC to Tablet, etc.. And Dell isn't to easy to give up any secrets. Not even in the Forums !
    garystan
    11-19-2011 07:36 PM
    I don't think many are ordering either. I posted in several forums about if anyone else had their Dell Streak 7 order delayed until after Christmas, but only got one response in one forum. Does anyone know if the delay is really because they are upgrading the device? Someone said they called customer care like four times and weren't able to get any info about why shipping is delayed.
    11-22-2011 05:18 PM
    Hey compuwhiz. That was me who responded to your delay thread on the Dell.com "forum".
    I must say that they aren't very helpful, or friendly over there.
    I was pretty po'd with them about the bait and switch on their delivery dates. I got transferred around to a bunch of indian accented (nothing against east indians....everyone needs a job), people that didn't or wouldn't answer my questions about being delayed. The last guy supposedly was going to transfer me to someone who would fomally take my complaint, but I ended up at the Dell reception desk. At that point, I gave up.
    Is an up front honest answer too much to ask?
    11-23-2011 09:59 PM
    Yea every dept I could find to email told me to call, and no one we called knew anything about the delay. The build time shows 20 days, so hopefully it will ship in the beginning of Dec since I ordered 11/14/2011. Every time I've had a long EDD, it has come much sooner than listed so hopefully it won't really be 12/26/2011.
    11-29-2011 05:16 PM