Dell Streak 7: T-Mobile or wifi

StraightWisdom

Jan 3, 2010
Visit site
If I purchased a DS7 that was t-mo branded, could I use it just like the wifi version and not pay a data plan or would I have to just buy a wifi version?

I ask because I might be able to get a t-mo version for cheaper than a wifi version.

KOMO

Jan 23, 2011
Visit site
If you remove the SIM card, then you should have no problem running it as if it were a WiFi only enabled Dell Streak.

I would just encourage you to check and make sure it is not stolen - dependent on your source.

StraightWisdom

Jan 3, 2010
Visit site
If you remove the SIM card, then you should have no problem running it as if it were a WiFi only enabled Dell Streak.

I would just encourage you to check and make sure it is not stolen - dependent on your source.

Would it make any difference if it was say stolen or if it was a tablet on t-mo and the person just screwed over t-mo on their account? I don't want to get screwed if I do pick one up 2nd hand from craigslist or ebay

cre8forum

Jun 25, 2011
Visit site
Query: what's a T-mobile branded vs wi fi. Isn't all Dell Streak 7 capable of USB cable & wi fi. With wi fi cannot get connection but using cable with driver installed able to get internet access with computer

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nanran21