How can I fix unfortunately settings stopped, android.process.(..) stopped on my Dell venue 7 3740 LTE?

samratl

May 22, 2015
Visit site
unfortunately settings stopped, android.process.(....) stopped on Dell venue 7 3740 LTE

This problem occured after I uninstalled GO launcher and launch Vlc player on my tablet Dell Venue 7 3740 LTE. Vlc player gives the summary of error ocurred to launch vlc player and asks for restart.and when I try to launch any app, message pop ups apps stopped working. After rebooting, again the same error messages pop up 'unfortunately app stopped working' for all the apps, after an hour I got message 'android.process.gapps stopped working' after that I got another message 'android.process.media stopped working'. I rebooted the tablet again and when I tried two ways.......

1. After restarting if I suddenly unlocks screen it, it gives me message 'unfortunately the android.process.acore stopped working' the within a second another message pops 'launcher stopped working' after this these messages pop up continuously. so it needs to reboot again.

2. After restarting if I unlocks the screen after some minutes, it behaves normal and no error messages. My phone app is working, youtube is working, gallery is also working, firefox browser is working. after some time message pop ups 'unfortunately android .process.media stopped working' , but my phone app, gallery and you tube are working normally, But when I launch all the other apps message pop up 'unfortunately app has stopped'. some of the the apps get updated automatically. and in between I get message 'system UI stopped'.

I searched for solution over the web, it needs to disable the 'download app' option or clear the cache option from settings.
so I rebooted the tablet as mentioned in second point above.

Now, after restarting as said in second point, tablet is working and no error messages, but i need to launch setting to clear the cache. when iI try to launch setting it pop ups 'unfortunately setting stopped working'. only my phone app, gallery and youtube are working, for others apps I try to launch message comes 'unfortunately app stopped'. And after intervals of some minutes it pop ups messages 'unfortunately android.process.media stopped working' or 'android.process.gapps stopped working' or 'android.process.acore stopped working' . When I try to to launch setting 'unfortunately setting stopped'.
But my phone app, gallery. I can make calls, can set the wallpapers and youtube is working good. other apps don't work and message pop ups 'app stopped working.
whenever I reboot the tablet and all the things happens according to the two ways...as above and sometime tablet reboots automatically....:'(
Please, can someone tell me why this is happening and its solution......

Lola Osama

Oct 14, 2015
Visit site
Re: unfortunately settings stopped, android.process.(....) stopped on Dell venue 7 3740 LTE

can someone tell me please how to fix my tablet system ....one day it just turned off...and i couldn't open it anymore and i looked for system fix for it everywhere but i couldn't find any....please help...

Matthew Ferguson1

Apr 28, 2013
Visit site
>can someone tell me please how to fix my tablet system ....one day it just turned off...and i couldn't open it anymore and i looked for system fix for it everywhere but i couldn't find any....please help...

Are you retarded? Why did you ask a for help in someone else's thing? Are you that stupid?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fancyfranci