Accelerometer issues?

cpolism

Mar 9, 2010
Visit site
Ever since the 5.0.2 update I'm having huge slow down issues with the accelerometer. Is anyone else? I'm talking 5+ seconds before the screen will rotate back. Already did a factory reset after the update too.

Posted via the Android Central App

mimsiesboy

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
Ever since the 5.0.2 update I'm having huge slow down issues with the accelerometer. Is anyone else? I'm talking 5+ seconds before the screen will rotate back. Already did a factory reset after the update too.

I did the sensor calibration in setting and that seemed to fix that annoying problem for me. Give it a shot and please let us know if it worked for you. Yes factory reset is something I do after a major update.

cpolism

Mar 9, 2010
Visit site
I did the sensor calibration in setting and that seemed to fix that annoying problem for me. Give it a shot and please let us know if it worked for you. Yes factory reset is something I do after a major update.

Unfortunately it didn't fix the problem for me. I had tried that before too. My only option is "gyroscope calibration", is that the same for you as well?

mimsiesboy

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
Unfortunately it didn't fix the problem for me. I had tried that before too. My only option is "gyroscope calibration", is that the same for you as well?

Yes that's the one. I also cleared the cache on the app that was giving me problems, Google books. It's been a few days now and I haven't experienced the rotation problem again.