Has anyone had the issue setting up their lollipop upgrades tablet with exchange? It was working perfectly until we add the new 2010 exchange server and added the SSL requirement. Now active sync with it won't work. It either requests a client SSL (which it should not need) if we use the stock app, or it says the authentication failed if we try a different purchased app. The server works with iPads, iPhones, and other android devices (like my cell phone) just fine. We are stumped as to why this will not work on this device. Any ideas?

Robb Feldhege
    06-22-2015 01:35 PM
    Has anyone had the issue setting up their lollipop upgrades tablet with exchange? It was working perfectly until we add the new 2010 exchange server and added the SSL requirement. Now active sync with it won't work. It either requests a client SSL (which it should not need) if we use the stock app, or it says the authentication failed if we try a different purchased app. The server works with iPads, iPhones, and other android devices (like my cell phone) just fine. We are stumped as to why this will not work on this device. Any ideas?

Robb Feldhege
    Welcome to Android Central!

Have you tried factory resetting the tablet after the update?
    06-25-2015 08:41 AM