New Firmware Update Today - Lollipop 5.1

dyastrab

Jul 7, 2010
Visit site
@madcap386

I have the same issue. No damage numbers showing no matter what I do in the options.

Can you run the game normally?

Bossy573

Mar 11, 2012
Visit site
Couple of weird issues for me since the update. Using Nova Launcher, and apps will just disappear from folders after I reboot the tablet. Not a big deal, but annoying for sure. Second issue is I cannot get a reading on how much space is being used on my external SD card. Says 119GB no matter how many apps and data I put on there.
Other than that, tablet functioning well and plenty fast.

Bossy573

Mar 11, 2012
Visit site
Did you get the speaker / headphone crackle problem? Trying to figure out if it is everyone or just some...
thanks

Negative. Sound is fine.

I continue to be amazed by this tablet overall. The screen is hands down the best on any tablet I've used. Over time I do wish there was a fraction more bezel to hold, but the case I use helps with that.

Posted via the Android Central App

ooVitaminAoo

Dec 28, 2015
Visit site
Hi all, just stumbled across this forum today as I was searching for a solution to Injustice: Gods Among Us crashing on my brand new Venue 8. I see that others have said they had this issue, but was this issue resolved for anyone? Is Injustice working for anyone with a Venue 8? For me, it just kicks me back to my home screen after a short amount of time in the game.

Thanks!

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lucharmer