I just got a V8 7000 in the sale last week, absolutely LOVE the device. I bought it primarily to use "Essential Anatomy 3" which installs but won't open. I have tried rebooting and reinstalling several times with no luck. The customer service reps for the app say there is no known compatibility with Intel/x86, but I see no other reason a brand new, up to date device can't open the app. Any insights on this?

Also, here is a free to download version of the app that can be used as a test, could someone else with a V8 try opening it?
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...izations&hl=en

If this is a lost cause, I will return the device and get a different one (Maybe a Shield or Galaxy Tab S 8.4). I don't want to do that, this is the maybe the best looking, best constructed tablet I have ever held, but running this app is a must for me.
    03-30-2016 04:27 PM
    I just got a V8 7000 in the sale last week, absolutely LOVE the device. I bought it primarily to use "Essential Anatomy 3" which installs but won't open. I have tried rebooting and reinstalling several times with no luck. The customer service reps for the app say there is no known compatibility with Intel/x86, but I see no other reason a brand new, up to date device can't open the app. Any insights on this?

Also, here is a free to download version of the app that can be used as a test, could someone else with a V8 try opening it?
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...izations&hl=en

If this is a lost cause, I will return the device and get a different one (Maybe a Shield or Galaxy Tab S 8.4). I don't want to do that, this is the maybe the best looking, best constructed tablet I have ever held, but running this app is a must for me.
    Welcome to Android Central!

The dev might not have built in support for Intel processors. I there are a few apps out there that just will not run if the device is running on an Intel chip.
    04-04-2016 08:20 AM