Upcomin Shooter Game - Looking for Beta Testers

Jul 17, 2014
Visit site
Hi,

I'm not sure if this is the right approach so apologies in advance if I'm doing things in a wrong order. I'm going to porting my Windows Phone game, Gun Frenzy, over to Android this month. It's a 3D action shooter. I'd like to ask for beta testers so that I can confirm what sort of hardware the game will run on. Here are a couple of screen shots of the game currently:

flamethrower 2.png

screenshot4 Phone.jpg

I've already done a preliminary port and it seems to work pretty well. I need to setup ads and in app purchases but otherwise, I don't think there's too much to do. I have got it running smoothly on a Sony phone with 1 GB RAM. I'd love to get some feedback on how it runs on lower end hardware. I should be releasing the game some time in the next 2 weeks assuming I don't run into any unforeseen issues.

TechZ1126

Apr 27, 2013
Visit site
I'm game let me know if you would like for me to try it out.....I'll provide screenshots and feedback
device: Galaxy S4 sprint 4.4.2

-Thanks a mill
Osio

Posted via the Android Central App

Jul 17, 2014
Visit site
Hi guys,

Apologies for the late reply. I actually worked on another game project for a while and then got back to porting Gun Frenzy to Android. However, I managed to release it last night and it is in the play store. I'm afraid I can't post a link on these forums yet so let me reach that status first and I'll then provide links. The game is completely free but with interstitial ads that appear in between levels.

Since posting the above screenshots, I've also drastically improved the game. New graphics, new weapon upgrades and some new levels (that have new enemies and boss battles).

Gun Frenzy 2014-09-19 15-23-14-72.jpg

Gun Frenzy 2014-09-19 16-47-52-23.jpg

Attachments

• Gun Frenzy 2014-09-19 16-49-17-27.jpg
    Gun Frenzy 2014-09-19 16-49-17-27.jpg
    504 KB · Views: 11
Jul 17, 2014
Visit site
By the game is called Gun Frenzy though searching directly in the Google Play store doesn't seem to bring it up yet. Not sure why ... I guess the Google Play store needs time to index it for search purposes?

etacarinae12

Jan 26, 2015
Visit site
Hey, game is lagging on my LG F60, will test it on Samsung Tab 2, and I will let you know! The performance is poor so far, so a fix would be nice! :) Keep on good work

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol