Hi everyone!

I'm an indie developer and I have no experience in translating big amount of text from my native into english :) I really need the help of experienced users in checking that stuff. I'd be very grateful for having your feedback, I hope I could someday fix all those ignorant mistakes :D

The app "Timer planner" is already published on google-play. It's devoted to helping you plan your daytime. To discover its really unique features, check some screens below, and it can appear to be rather useful for you :D

Looking forward to your feedback. I'd be glad to receive your tips here, right on google play or at my email.

Thanx for your attention!

P.S.: you can check it out on >> google play <<.
    Attached Thumbnails [Beta][Free][Translation] English native/proficiensy speakers needed to check app translation :)-eng_screen_1.jpg   [Beta][Free][Translation] English native/proficiensy speakers needed to check app translation :)-eng_screen_2.jpg   [Beta][Free][Translation] English native/proficiensy speakers needed to check app translation :)-eng_screen_3.jpg   [Beta][Free][Translation] English native/proficiensy speakers needed to check app translation :)-eng_screen_4.jpg  
    03-13-2018 05:25 PM
    I can check it. Only these screenshots?

P/S Domesticated hedgehog sounds funny. It's a pet hedgehog
    04-13-2018 08:03 AM
    Well, actually my skills of translating into english are too far from perfect level, so the whole app needs to be checked :D Nevertheless, if you share your comments about screens, I'd be very gratefull to you for that alone already.

P.S: Got it, fixed)

P.P.S: sorry if I had to reply personally without updating the topic, I just don't know the rules of this community that well
    04-15-2018 05:17 AM