[GAME][2.3+] EarthGuesser: Guess random locations!

icechen1

Jul 4, 2012
Visit site
Hello folks from AC! That's you, yes, you! Hello!

I recently discovered GeoGuessr which is a popular web game where you are given random street view images and you have to guess where you are on a map. It was loads of fun, and I thought about bringing the game to Android so we can all enjoy the challenge on the go!

What is it? Well, EarthGuesser is an educational puzzle game that takes you to a random Google Street View location around the world and challenges you to guess its location on a map. From the most remote roads in the Amazon to crowded shopping malls and museums, the game trains your awareness of surroundings while offering you breathtaking views. It's perfect for geography nerds or people who want to explore the planet.

Every round, you will land on a random spot and you can walk around and use hints like the landscape or the traffic signs to help you make a correct guess. Try to guess as closely as possible to the actual location to score the most points! But watch out, spending too much time guessing and you risk a hefty score penalty!

The game comes with two modes, Standard and Time Limit, that allows you to play the game at your pace or against the clock. Sign in to Google Games to compete with your friends for points in the global leaderboard and earn achievements as you play.

I thought you guys would enjoy this. Pictures after the break:

Link to Play Store

zMkpVOwl.png

7mRN8Fal.jpg

HWqeAQCl.jpg

L5poxFcl.jpg

Link to Play Store

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member