[APP][FREE][IAP][2.3+]JeFeel Text on Photos for Instagram

alinescoo

Aug 24, 2014
Visit site
DOWNLOAD: https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...apps/details?id=com.jefeel.app&token=HgHpFquu

Feeling sad, happy, in love ? Missing someone ? Angry on a friend ? Relaxed and optimist ? Show what you feel using styled words and images.
Impress your friends with your awesome creation by sharing it using Instagram, Facebook, Google Plus,Twitter or other installed apps

HERE'S WHAT WHY YOU'LL ENJOY AND LOVE JEFEEL
- Over 20+ beautiful crafted themes carefully tweaked to match your feelings.
- Online growing wallpapers pack selection
- Intuitive and easy to use controls at the touch of your finger
- Over 100+ fonts with colors and shadows customization
- Draw on screen with your finger to add personal touch on your images
- High quality Instagram export
- Resize, rotate, increase line spacing, align and edit text
- Tap on words to highlight them
- Add multiple text groups each with own styles
- Share your work on most used social networks

JeFeel Text on Photos in Insta has a special treatment for Instagram integration, so on export, the app will scale all the work to 612 pixels by 612 pixels making sure that your work will look as best as possible.

Keep in mind that this app is supported by in app purchases and a singe full screen ad, on app start. We would like to thank everyone who has bought unlock, because supporting us will help development of the app and content in the future.

JeFeel Text on Photos in Insta allows you to create awesome images, we'll offer free unlock codes for selected users who create amaizing work with #jefeel

Thank you for using our app, it is an honor for us. Together, lets make JeFeel Text on Photos in Insta the best app out there.

WHAT USERS ARE SAYING

+++++
After trying a dozen of apps I finally came across JeFeel and I find it just perfect. Very intuitive and easy to use. Great themes and wallpapers

+++++
I like the fact that even if app is ad supported, there is only one ad at app start and then it does not bother me again and again.

+++++
Great Fun and easy to use.

+++++
Great app! Great app!

49oLQeYgYLufcbel754GYtED1ELWcjkIsbIHvxFpiiFrkuFVPQ1rm5A1jpCHLipuYr0=h900
wA213dQrF4jaEUvEGwNSh5kOGjoN1kDJyJSh7f-_NYrgRy6qatZ7n3CPjDX-qSc2UQ=h900
details
Hsfv0Rq1Od4Ypn5mi6wbx78EqXPrbouoL4H2XI8c0Sya6fdvjotQwcER3EP2aPQidrI=h900
yIWkWxnNB_bWArAHzh1d10ZE1ZSjSxZpPkG_qk5LojbFBE7LJwETnC2owl-ONHJVdm0=h900
v5IlcKoKmdo5ZPOoLbGJceg40BlF4kj-ArGsaiuXLq3L3S9pxfySu-TAMOaHsWHh7bFg=h900

DOWNLOAD: https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...apps/details?id=com.jefeel.app&token=HgHpFquu

Last edited:

alinescoo

Aug 24, 2014
Visit site
Thank you very much! I am always looking for work made with the app (having #jefeel hashtag) and will be offering free unlock codes for the most beautiful creations

alinescoo

Aug 24, 2014
Visit site
New version released. Now you can create backgrounds by mixing three colors in Color Mix, using three gradient types: linear, radian and sweep. Also the users who have unlock fonts, will find 9 new awesome fonts added. There are also minor stability improvements and bug fixes.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kemberley1