[APP][FREE][4.0+] Decisions - The App That Makes Tough Decisions For You!

torch2424

Jan 28, 2012
Visit site
Play Store: https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...=com.torch2424.decisions&hl=en&token=cnytTbdi

Non-Play Store: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8GQ0-i6zp0IdlAzdjdPSGRGV3c/view?usp=sharing

This app is FREE with in-app purchases to extend the functionality of the app

This is my fourth app, and any feedback or tips is greatly appreciated! I have many plans for future features and updates that could improve or add to the app. Also, any ratings or downloads help, thanks!

Also, if you have any suggestions or bugs, please feel free to reply to the thread, It helps me create a better app for not only myself, but the entire community!

Inspiration:
I can at times be very indecisive. And my roommate was always asking me what we should make for dinner, which is a simple enough decision to answer, but I find that a lot of people have trouble with it. So I made an app where you enter a question, for example what you would like to make for dinner, and enter the answers, chicken and other foods, and the app will randomly choose one for you!

App Description:
Are you indecisive? And, have trouble making decisions? Do you often ask for someone else's opinion on what you should do when you need to decide something? Decisions was created just for this. It is a customizable, easy to use, and lightweight app that allows you to answer your questions with the help of your phone!
This is all done in 3 easy steps:
1. Enter your question
2. Enter the answers to your questions
3. Open up your new decision, and press decide!
Features:
Decisions - Store and easily obtain an answer to any of your questions
Randomized - Each answer is weighed the same, so each decisions is fair
Customization - Each question you make is custom created by you, and can be edited accordingly
Coin Flip - Easily decide between heads or tails by a virtual coin flip
Guess A Number Between - Easily guess any number from 1 to 9999
Lightweight - Small app size, easy to load and use
Backup / Restore - Backup and restore your decisions so that they are never lost
This app allows for you to store up to five decisions at any time! Where as more can be purchased within the app at a cheap price.
Permissions:
Read/Write External: To backup and restore your decisions
Billing: To make in app purchases to extend your amount of decisions

I'm open to suggestions, and would love to make this app better for the community, if there are any bugs are suggestions you would like to give, send them here: torch2424@hotmail.com

Thank you very much for supporting me ( Aaron Turner ) and this app!

Screen Shots:

v94oCnu.png

W65IdJL.png

37zhj23.png

wBXNkmY.png

yJpL76e.png

ChangeLog:

1.0:
Initial Release