Hi,

I am an avid reader of RSS and did not find any RSS reader that meets my needs, so I created one (which is available for free) RSS Reader Xoonity.

Download RSS Reader Xoonity.

Tired of reading? The app reads for you!

Main features :
    Main features :
    - Text to speech: read out loud feature
    - Readability feature
    - Adaptive/thumbnail/compact views
    - Swipe right to save article.
    - Swipe left to hide article.
    - Quick search on all of your feeds
    - Collection management
    - Starter guide to help you select sources, Rss Feed.
    - Top news: don't miss breaking news and popular news.
    - Browse sources easily, choose what you want to follow, add sources to your selection. Enter a domain name and the app finds the RSS feed (eg engadget.com)
    - Read all your sources, save them, like them, share them.
    - Share on facebook, twitter, linkedin and other social networks.
    - Import your OPML file (import Rss feed from other Rss readers like feedly).
    - Notifications on breaking news.

At Xoonity,we're always on the watch, reading news on websites, blogs, RSS feeds and other information sources on the Internet. As we couldn't find a RSS reader for smartphones that addressed our needs, we created our own RSS reader. The aim is to provide users with a free RSS reader that includes wide-ranging features and recognized information sources. Thus we constantly update our apps with additional features. Xoonity RSS reader was designed and developed by avid readers of websites, so if you too are an avid reader, please download our app, use it and rate it.

Make your own magazine, choose what you read.

Find out about the best sources for world news, business, cars, comics, culture, design, DIY, fashion, finance, food, cook, gaming, hi-tech, learning, marketing, movies, photography, science, sports, travel, youtube channels, podcasts and more.

Help us to improve the app, contact us at Contact – Xoonity . If you need support, report a bug or submit a request to improve our RSS Reader.

The best way to stay informed with your smartphone.

More features are coming soon... help us to build the best RSS Reader, RSS Agregator.

I am currently looking for Power Users, to get feedback on this app "RSS Reader Xoonity". Do not hesitate to contact us with any comments:
    https://plus.google.com/communities/...65279068893475

Download it here.

2016/07/21: updated for the new major version 2.0
    Attached Thumbnails [APP][FREE]  RSS Reader Xoonity-businessinsiderlistarticlexcf.png   [APP][FREE]  RSS Reader Xoonity-listarticle_thumbnailtheguardian.png   [APP][FREE]  RSS Reader Xoonity-thevergeliste.png   [APP][FREE]  RSS Reader Xoonity-viewarticle.png  
    01-29-2016 10:20 AM
    Kind of nice but 1. Not enough granulatrity in choosing RSS feeds and 2. No easy way to exit.
    01-29-2016 12:46 PM
    Thanks for your feedback.

I work on the first point, more categories (Like news, business, i will add others like sports...i m looking for a well balanced solution : easy to choose vs accurate selection, with more granularity). And a more accurate sources search (full text search at the top of the screen).

For the second point, do you mean like an exit in menu?

Thanks again for your feedback.
    01-30-2016 07:12 PM
    Just to say:
    - Search Sources at the top of screen is now more accurate, and the display order.
    - New categories (like sports, DIY ...) have been added (this is a daily work, other categories will be added)

In general manner, the text search is better, all sources are present.
    Categories are a starter help, it is a long ranking to be done by hand.

Thanks again for your help
    02-05-2016 05:22 AM
    Nice app. i like readability feature.

My point of view, Search feed could be improved, more accurate.
    07-25-2016 05:28 AM
    We work on that, last update improve search feed.

Thanks for your feedback
    07-28-2016 11:35 AM