Hi guys, I am giving away free promo codes to upgrade the scoreboard app to PREMIUM.

The app is a multipurpose scoreboard for keeping the score while playing for many boardgames or competitions. The main features are:
    - Up to 8 players/teams, whose names and colours can be customized.
    - Five different display modes to display the score, so you can choose the more convenient for your game; or you can change between them in the middle of the game.
    - Option to rank the players by score, both high to low or low high, making the player(s) leading the game easy to spot.
    - Chromecast support.
    - Share the score on social media or by email, or save it as evidence of the final score.
    - Undo
    - Save and Load games (Only for PREMIUM users)
    - Configurable Timer (Only for PREMIUM users)

Here is the link to the app https://forums.androidcentral.com/e?...token=GpFvr_LR

Please use this link to claim your free code:

Show Promotion | Play-Code

There are two methods to redeem the code:

-Open the Google Play app, tap on redeem and paste the key, or

-Download the app, and tap in the in-app purchases button (the trolley) and use the code to upgrade to PREMIUM.
    Attached Thumbnails [DEV][free with in-app purchases] Giving away PROM CODES to upgrade to PREMIUM for my scoreboard app-screenshot_2016-02-23-21-31-37.jpg   [DEV][free with in-app purchases] Giving away PROM CODES to upgrade to PREMIUM for my scoreboard app-screenshot_2016-02-23-21-40-31.jpg   [DEV][free with in-app purchases] Giving away PROM CODES to upgrade to PREMIUM for my scoreboard app-screenshot_2016-02-23-21-32-57.jpg   [DEV][free with in-app purchases] Giving away PROM CODES to upgrade to PREMIUM for my scoreboard app-screenshot_2016-02-23-21-37-33.jpg   [DEV][free with in-app purchases] Giving away PROM CODES to upgrade to PREMIUM for my scoreboard app-line-links-2.jpg  

[DEV][free with in-app purchases] Giving away PROM CODES to upgrade to PREMIUM for my scoreboard app-screenshot_2016-02-23-21-34-49.jpg  
    03-03-2016 05:08 PM