[FREE][GAME] Rated M - A multiplayer Cards Against Humanity featuring picture cards!

SilentByte

Feb 24, 2017
Visit site
Hi guys, I just released my new game Rated M and would love to hear some feedback.

You can download here: Rated M

Rated M is based on Cards Against Humanity. What really sets it apart from Cards Against Humanity is the ability to submit picture cards. Using a built in image search, players can respond to black cards with any picture they can find on the internet. The possibilities are endless!

It also includes 2,058 text cards from the official game, including the base deck and all expansions. *

8ZvQK0L.jpg

6fv5A1z.jpg

R1eHTip.jpg

FOSePtJ.jpg

aTWdPfv.jpg

xDzWoFB.jpg

wfUXEam.jpg

Word of warning. This is an online multiplayer game which relies on the input of others to keep the game moving. Playing with strangers is notoriously unreliable. There are configurable timeouts which will auto pick or skip unresponsive players, but still, I highly recommend playing against friends that you know for the best experience.

If you enjoy this game, please consider supporting Cards Against Humanity as well: https://cardsagainsthumanity.com

* In order to comply with the Creative Commons License and the wishes of the Cards Against Humanity team, all cards are stored on a separate web server. This ensures that no Cards Against Humanity content is hosted on the Google Play Store.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmeliaRodriguez