1. The app update got rejected - "We have detected that your app includes the deprecated Personalized Ad Consent SDK".
    2. I have removed Personalized Ad Consent SDK -> The app got rejected again with the same reason.(Personalized Ad Consent SDK)
    3. I have sent an EMPTY app, no sdks, no code. just "hello world" to -> close testing - The app got rejected again with the same reason.(Personalized Ad Consent SDK).

I have sent an empty app with NO SDK No CODE and got REJECTED on the same reason -

<"We have detected that your app includes the deprecated Personalized Ad Consent SDK, which is not approved for use in child-directed services. The SDK has been deprecated in favor of the User Messaging Platform SDK and must be updated">
    06-18-2021 06:59 AM
    Welcome to Android Central! I moved this to the Developers Lounge for more specific traffic.

You may want to contact Google here: https://support.google.com/googlepla...#topic=3450769

Please register on this forum, which will allow you to engage in discussion more easily, as well as post images. https://forums.androidcentral.com/as...community.html
    06-18-2021 10:10 AM