Upgrade to Nougat causing my game to crash?

Fredman1239

Mar 11, 2017
Visit site
Hi... I am a Unity developer and I have a Galaxy 7 Android phone. Recently I updated the software on my phone to Nougat... Besides the fact my icons got changed, When I try to build my game now it crashes. Just stops playing. Never did this before. Also, the same version of my game does not crash on my Android Tablet and my older Galaxy phone... They work great. I am assuming it might have to do with the software update on my phone. I am wondering how I can go back to the software i had before the update? Marshmallow. If I set my phone back to factory settings would this bring me back to marshmallow.? Does anybody know if there are known issues with the latest Nougat upgrade? Thanks... Fred Miller

Fredman1239

Mar 11, 2017
Visit site
Thanks for your reply... I will try that... I was also looking into updating to the latest unity version... Currently I have 5.4... I tried to update Nougat through Android Studios... But it wouldn't accept the update... If I updated to Unity 5.5 would that allow me to use Nougat? and solve all of my problems...? Thanks... Fred

Fredman1239

Mar 11, 2017
Visit site
Hi... Do u know if I installed the latest Unity 5.5.2 if it would build for Nougat? I tried installing Nougat through Andoid Studios... But no luck... Currently I have Unity 5.4... Thanks... Fred

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jm_rookie2