Unable to upload apk to Google play console

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

I am unable to upload my new apk to Google play console.

I'm getting "Upload Failed. We could not save your changes. Please try again."

Having this issue for the last 2 days.

Any solution?

Eageron

Feb 22, 2016
Visit site
I am unable to upload my new apk to Google play console.

I'm getting "Upload Failed. We could not save your changes. Please try again."

Having this issue for the last 2 days.

Any solution?

We have occured that problem also, but it just happened for one day and then it worked again. This error is on Google's side. Your apk has the correct version code and everything right?

Best

Hulk Man

Nov 23, 2017
Visit site
We have occured that problem also, but it just happened for one day and then it worked again. This error is on Google's side. Your apk has the correct version code and everything right?

Best

Yes, everything is correct and no proper response from Google support too.

Feelnside

Jun 25, 2016
Visit site
Hi, I had the same issue. In the console I was received Error 400 during uploading the apk. So, I assume you are using Mac OS with Safari. Try to switch to Google Chrome. I didn't test it in Mac OS with Chrome, but on Windows with Google Chrome I have successfully uploaded the apk.

Rajkiran Bande

Nov 23, 2012
Visit site
Hi, I had the same issue. In the console I was received Error 400 during uploading the apk. So, I assume you are using Mac OS with Safari. Try to switch to Google Chrome. I didn't test it in Mac OS with Chrome, but on Windows with Google Chrome I have successfully uploaded the apk.

Thanks, it worked. In my case it was vice versa though. I had issue on Chrome and I tried on Safari, it worked. Mostly a cache issue it seems.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol