In Android samsung s5 device, when I long click on edittext, 'Clipboard' option is available to paste content(image+text) from clipboard. I want that my user can paste image from clipboard.But when I click on clipboard, all clipboard's images are strike off(not accessible) while text is accessible.Device's default application can access these images. I do not know whether I need to add properties in editText like inputType or I am missing out something else. For more information, please look at the image. It would be really helpful. Thanks in advance.
    06-06-2018 05:57 AM
    Welcome to AC.

While you did not post an image, might I suggest that we have this moved to our developer's lounge as the folks there would be best able to assist? That section is located here - https://forums.androidcentral.com/developers-lounge/
    06-06-2018 07:18 AM
    Moved accordingly.
    06-06-2018 07:19 AM
    How to access clipboard's 'image content'-image.png
    In Android samsung s5 device, when I long click on edittext, 'Clipboard' option is available to paste content(image+text) from clipboard. I want that my user can paste image from clipboard.But when I click on clipboard, all clipboard's images are strike off(not accessible) while text is accessible.Device's default application can access these images. I do not know whether I need to add properties in editText like inputType or I am missing out something else. For more information, please look at the image. It would be really helpful. Thanks in advance.
    06-07-2018 01:21 AM
    Welcome to AC.

While you did not post an image, might I suggest that we have this moved to our developer's lounge as the folks there would be best able to assist? That section is located here - https://forums.androidcentral.com/developers-lounge/
    Please find the imageHow to access clipboard's 'image content'-image.png
    06-07-2018 01:23 AM