I am looking for some effective ways to promote my app, mostly unpaid methods or minimal budget. Please share your thoughts, Thank you.
    02-04-2019 05:49 AM
    What's your business model? Paid app, app with ads, OR free with in app purchases? The method I think is best is free with in app purchases. However whatever method you use, my suggestion for promotion would be social media. Do it yourself, try to get others to do it for you. IF you have a paid app, you can give away copies to social media influences, that is folks with lots of follows, or views on YouTube etc. For yourself you can make your own YouTube videos. Also you can run contests via your social media, make a viral video, have folks retweet in order to enter, etc.
    Xaidi 145 likes this.
    02-04-2019 11:35 AM
    Our Business model is Free with in-app purchases, i also consider Social Media to be the effective tool for promoting the app, Are you fimiliar with platforms like App sumurai etc, are they any good if i spent little budge to get downloads
    02-06-2019 08:08 AM
    I'm not familiar with them, BUT their website LOOKS legit, and they claim to have worked with some major companies. I was thinking more along the lines of you doing this completely on your own, BUT if this service is not TOO expensive it might be a good way to help you do it.
    02-06-2019 10:37 AM
    one of the effective ways to promote your app is to get featured by Google in any of its numerous categories. We'd recommend you reading this article
    02-12-2019 09:34 AM
    I am looking for some effective ways to promote my app, mostly unpaid methods or minimal budget. Please share your thoughts, Thank you.
    The TOP free way to promote your App is via ASO. ASO skill can be developed for free and once you have this skill, you can apply it to any App and watch that App attract more and more users that search for something like it.

Let me summarize ASO

Manual fetching of downlooads from family and friends (For new Apps)
    Keyword Optimization
    Social Media and Forums Promotion (To create a backlink profile)
    Click-through optimization Our studies show this has the highest weight. Except your App has to show up first.
    03-02-2019 04:58 PM