I want to make my own application with easy steps. I think web to app is easy way.
    04-25-2019 12:42 PM
    No, there is no "easy way".

First you learn programming (also called Computer Science the past few decades). You don't "make an app", you develop a program, then code it into a programming language that can run on its intended target (Java, in the case of Android), then package it into something that can be installed (an .apk file, in the case of Android).

But if you can't develop the program - the steps necessary for your app to do what it has to do, like read the keyboard, if the upper case of the input is "N", skip this step, if it's "Y", do (the next thing), if it's neither, ask for it again, you have nothing to turn into an app.

Start with CS50: Introduction to Computer Science or Teach Yourself Computer Science. (And be prepared to study, and study hard, for a year or two.

Your question is something like "How do I replace bad hearts in an easy way?" Programming is a lot easier than cardiac surgery, but a lot more difficult than going to a web page. (There are programs in which you can code the app as a web page - HTML, JavaScript, etc. - but you still have to have a program to start with.)
    04-25-2019 03:50 PM