Which do you like more? :) Nexus 6 vs LG G4 shootout

Which phone is better? Phone 1 or Phone 2?

• Total voters

zkyevolved

May 12, 2010
Visit site

Shepx13

Nov 8, 2011
Visit site
How can you compare photos with different exposures?

The camera on the right seems to have better color rendition. But frankly, the test photos aren't diverse enough to really say. Dull silver/gray subjects don't show much.

Zendroid1

Trusted Member
Aug 22, 2011
Visit site
This is a worthless shootout. If you want a real shootout you need exact, constant lighting in addition to the exact same angles, shots and settings. These look like they were taken with different lighting scenarios.

zkyevolved

May 12, 2010
Visit site
Thanks. I don't know where all this hate comes from. Jeez. I have both phones and I wanted your opinions. God... Why are people so picky? They were taken less than 3 seconds apart and I tried my best to keep the same angle...

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

Aquila

Retired Moderator
Feb 24, 2012
Visit site
Thanks. I don't know where all this hate comes from. Jeez. I have both phones and I wanted your opinions. God... Why are people so picky? They were taken less than 3 seconds apart and I tried my best to keep the same angle...

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

Don't worry about it. Hopefully no one is silly enough to base their entire worldly belief system or even purchase decisions solely on this thread. It seems pretty obvious that you're having some fun and that's the spirit I think we ought to take the thread with.

sulla1965

Feb 27, 2013
Visit site
Not hate, but reality. Nice idea, but this is rather useless. Take the same pic one after the other. Then you tell us what pic looks more like real life. To us one pic may look better, but that don't mean it accurately represented the subject.

msm0511

Trusted Member
Aug 23, 2014
Visit site
Not hate, but reality. Nice idea, but this is rather useless. Take the same pic one after the other. Then you tell us what pic looks more like real life. To us one pic may look better, but that don't mean it accurately represented the subject.

I run into that all the time. I compare shots taken with my Android phone and my iPhone. The iPhone almost always look better, but the Android phone generally looks more accurate to what I'm seeing. Can't decide if the "better" photo wins against accuracy or not.