Hello, I have a very crappy blackberry. I was planning on going with an iPhone 5c in July, it's free with an upgrade. My family is tight on money, so it was a disappointment to me to be honest. But recently, my BlackBerry has been having issues. It'll automatically restart. First it started with it hitting a hard surface, like hitting on my chair, tapping. But recently, all random. It restarted about 10 times within two hours. My least favorite thing about it is how I don't receive the emojis from iPhone users in texts. It replaces it with a dark diamond and a white question mark in the middle. SWEET. Do Galaxy users receive the iPhone emojis in text messages? This question may depend on your life. (Kidding! It doesn't depend on much, just a factor)
    01-09-2015 10:28 PM
    Receive them? Sure, so does your BB. Display them the way the iMessage app in the iPhone does? If you install an iPhone emoji app (and there are a few of them).

An emoji is just a pair of characters, like : ) (without the space) shows as here, and a yellow happy face in other places. What you're seeing is a character your BB doesn't have in its font, so it displays the "unknown character" symbol - probably 2 of them most of the time.
    01-09-2015 11:51 PM