Please help, My Samsung S6 phone I charged mistakenly with a lower grade charger for few minutes and then with the original charger overnight. In the morning I found the phone stuck in Black Screen with only Green light charging indicator lit continuously. Since my phone is sealed type the battery cannot pull out. pl advise me.
    07-12-2015 01:53 AM
    Welcome to Android Central! Press and hold the Power button for at least 15 seconds, and see if either the phone powers on, or if the green LED goes off. If the LED goes off, then wait a few seconds, then press and hold the Power button again and see if it powers on.
    07-12-2015 02:04 AM
    My husband's Galaxy s6 phone is doing the same thing.Black screen with a little tiny green light, un responsive screen. So I've tried 2 of 3 options to try & fix it. I can't believe Samsung doesn't have a better fix for this. Very disappointed! There is absolutely no reason why the phone should have to be factory reset when the whole phone line hasn't been out very long. Oddly enough it also happened on his S5 which is the reason he got the S6! Samsung needs to fix this issue!
    07-19-2015 10:59 AM
    There is absolutely no reason why the phone should have to be factory reset when the whole phone line hasn't been out very long
    Welcome to Android Central! I think it's a defective phone, and a factory reset probably won't help. Bring it back to the store for a replacement, or contact Samsung for warranty service.
    07-20-2015 03:07 AM