It's like I am seeing double, how can I fix a blurry overlapping screen?

A

AC Question

its like i am seeing double

At the top of the screen where the clock and battery are located , it's like it's blurry or overlapping and i cant seem to get it back to normal. It's driving me nuts

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Re: its like i am seeing double

Welcome to Android Central! Your wallpaper is probably a screenshot that also includes the status bar from the time you took the screenshot. So you're seeing the real status bar superimposed on the screenshot's status bar.

123cavo

Jan 13, 2017
Visit site
Re: its like i am seeing double

]At the top of the screen where the clock and battery are located , it's like it's blurry or overlapping and i cant seem to get it back to normal. But it's OK when I go into a app but when I go to the desktop of the s7 edge it's all blurry again

Gaileypoo62

Sep 7, 2022
Visit site
]At the top of the screen where the clock and battery are located , it's like it's blurry or overlapping and i cant seem to get it back to normal. But it's OK when I go into a app but when I go to the desktop of the s7 edge it's all blurry again

My whole screen is doubled and blurry.... how do I fix this???

Try changing your wallpaper. I had the same issue and I changed my wallpaper and it fixed the problem. I hope this helps.

Change your wallpaper.