I got my note 5 from Verizon about 5 days ago. It's great and I love it, but I've noticed something odd. Occasially, the screen will appear to have a very slight yet noticeable greenish tint over it. It's not that bad, but it raises questions. Also, I find that when I turn my phone on at the lock screen, the green tint is there sometimes for a split second before going away. Any thoughts as to what this is? I know I can return it but I'd like to have an idea as to if this is a serious issue before I do so.
    09-18-2015 09:39 PM
    Short answer... the screen should be white, not green, not even for a little while. Return the phone for a new one. Don't delay!

Longer answer... If you have time, you should do a comparison with other phones on display at places like Bestbuy, Verizon, Costco, etc. If any of those phones do not show the same symptom, then you can bet your phone's display, or the circuitry that drives it, is lacking. Personally, I would just return it for a new one... I would skip the comparison and go straight to Verizon... or where ever I got it from.
    Ethan Genter1 likes this.
    09-19-2015 06:27 AM