Samsung A5 - Screen is just blank and blinking, how can I fix it?

A

AC Question

Samsung A5 - Screen is just blank and blinking

I just bought my Samsung A5 last July 2015 and after a month my phone just started to act weird. The screen would just turn off all of a sudden but it is obviously turned on because the back light of home keys and back buttons were lit up.

The screen will turn blank even the back light was turned on. I have to press or click the power button or home key for how many times ( more than 10 times) just to show the screen. The screen will show up for a just a second and will turned blank again... After, several times of pressing the power button simultaneously, the screen will started to work again and would allow me to browse my phone maximum of 10- 30 seconds up to 3 minutes then will shut the screen black again. The phone is not turned off, it's just the screen is black. Then I have to wait and keep on pressing the buttons simultaneously again for more than 5 minutes to make my phone work but will only last for maximum of 2-3 minutes.

It's very tiring to do all this. Please help me. i did all the troubleshooting steps I read from the internet. But still nothing works.

belodion

Co-Ambassador Team Lead
Jun 10, 2014
Visit site
Re: Samsung A5 - Screen is just blank and blinking

It may be best to consider using your warranty.

Gleiz

Dec 9, 2015
Visit site
I guess, I cannot use my warranty because I am currently working here Saudi and the warranty is only applicable in Philippines

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gabrieldavis