Hello. Recently I bought a cubot x9 smartphone. It's been working great so far, but I have a slight problem. When I try to type by swiping (using google keyboard or swype) at some (usually random) points the "line" breaks. It's like the touchscreen stops working for a ms and then starts working again. I have a taken a screenshot of it using an app called Screen Touch Test. However I can't post links yet and I can't see any way of attaching the file, so I have no idea how I would go about showing the picture.

Any idea what I could do about the screen? It would be much appreciated. Thank you very much in advance.
    12-26-2015 02:55 AM
    Hello Drunky, welcome to the forums! I've experienced a similar broken line while swiping with slightly wet finger or sweaty. Is that your case?
    12-26-2015 08:33 AM
    No, I've had the problem you're referring to with my older phone. If my hands were wet or sweaty, it would do the exact same thing back then. This is not the case this time however. My hands are completely dry. If I press the screen a bit harder, it doesn't do that. I think it has something to do with a protective "sticker" (?) they gave me along with the phone. Not knowing what it was I just removed it and whenever I tried to get it back on it left small air bubbles and it was just the ugliest thing ever.
    12-26-2015 12:26 PM