Hi to all !!
    I am a newbee to this Forum.
    I am using an Android 2.1 e-pad 10.1 flytouch tablet device preinstalled with a built-in Dolphin Browser HD application,
    and I want to update it to the latest v 9.3.1 available on my Android Market tab, but all attempts to do that
    were unsuccessful.
    Mind you that I had no problem at all with downloading and installing other applications like Skype, Facebook etc.
    I have already referred the case to the dolphin support service with no response yet.
    Could you please help me to work around this issue.
    Thank you.
    altkon
    03-26-2013 05:50 PM
    Hi to all !!
    I am a newbee to this Forum.
    I am using an Android 2.1 e-pad 10.1 flytouch tablet device preinstalled with a built-in Dolphin Browser HD application,
    and I want to update it to the latest v 9.3.1 available on my Android Market tab, but all attempts to do that
    were unsuccessful.
    Mind you that I had no problem at all with downloading and installing other applications like Skype, Facebook etc.
    I have already referred the case to the dolphin support service with no response yet.
    Could you please help me to work around this issue.
    Thank you.
    altkon

You may already have the latest version. It won't update or download if that's the case.
    03-26-2013 06:05 PM
    Hi Greg,
    Thanks for your quick and positive reply...
    In the meantime because I was getting no response from the support service I was prompted to
    download and install the UCBrowser and I am using now both of them, tell me please if this
    could be conflicting for the system so that if necessary to unistall the other browser..
    Regards,
    Andre
    03-27-2013 06:04 AM