I am hoping someone can tell me where to find the native Droid 2 wallpaper that has a grey background, & looks like a fingerprint swirl, made up of 0's & 1's.

After upgrading to GingerBread w/the monster zip file & bootstrap install of the ApeX 2 Rel. Candidate 2 rom, the abovementioned wallpaper is not there any more.

Also, can anyone tell me where in the directory tree structure the current wallpaper is stored, it would be most helpful. I could bootstrap restore back fm my nandroid backup & then save the file for future use.....

TIA,

oldwofl
    08-02-2011 01:41 AM
    I am hoping someone can tell me where to find the native Droid 2 wallpaper that has a grey background, & looks like a fingerprint swirl, made up of 0's & 1's.

After upgrading to GingerBread w/the monster zip file & bootstrap install of the ApeX 2 Rel. Candidate 2 rom, the abovementioned wallpaper is not there any more.

Also, can anyone tell me where in the directory tree structure the current wallpaper is stored, it would be most helpful. I could bootstrap restore back fm my nandroid backup & then save the file for future use.....

TIA,

oldwofl
    I have had this wallpaper show up on its own, and I thought it was a virus. Anyone know how that "swirling fingerprint of 1's and 0's" wallpaper would show up without my adding it? Thanks!
    11-02-2011 07:27 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD