looking for some help

huffwin

Mar 5, 2011
Visit site
ok I gave my droid 2 to my freind to Root. He did everything like it says in the other forms. but he installed a droid X rom on my phone. It didnt work at all so he un-rooted my phone and when back to using the stock os. Then we went back to re-root the phone using a driod 2 rom. The phone bricked. So he used this program called RSD lite? and some files to get my phone back to stock it un bricked the phone so i could use it. The phone starting up says apex is running but rom manager says my phone isnt rooted? so can anyone help me on how to get my phone back to stock so i can re-root it again ?

CloeHokie

Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
Hmmm, I thought RSD set the phone back to stock. I had to use it to get mine back at some point. I have the files I used on my work laptop so I can tell you tomorrow for sure if no one else has solved it by then.

corydunbar

Dec 31, 2009
Visit site
make sure you have the latest drivers from motorola and latest RSDlite. then give it another attempt on a computer running windows XP not vista or 7. for some reasson RSDlite doesn't always play nice with those.

corydunbar

Dec 31, 2009
Visit site
it may work on a windows 7 device, but i have heard stories of it not being able to recognize the device. I've never had this problem, as my windows 7 laptop works just fine.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jm_rookie2