Droid 2 won't boot after flashing liberty 2.1

Papa.pompous

Jan 21, 2011
PapaPompous.tumblr.com
All that will appear is the liberty boot screen. Every other Rom I tried fails to flash. I cant locate the original rom backup that I made. On top of that now I can not get into recovery anymore. Just liberty screen or a black screen that says "bootloader D2.37" "battery OK, ok to program, connect USB, data cable" Is there anything I can do for it? I should also note that all caches and data have been wiped. I'll also note tat this is my fiance's phone , that's why im in the droid 2 forum. Thanks in advance.

darrylmendo

May 4, 2010
Visit site
All that will appear is the liberty boot screen. Every other Rom I tried fails to flash. I cant locate the original rom backup that I made. On top of that now I can not get into recovery anymore. Just liberty screen or a black screen that says "bootloader D2.37" "battery OK, ok to program, connect USB, data cable" Is there anything I can do for it? I should also note that all caches and data have been wiped. I'll also note tat this is my fiance's phone , that's why im in the droid 2 forum. Thanks in advance.

Just curious, did you download "Liberty Toolbox Donate" and install Liberty from there?

livewiremaxx

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
I had my first D2 with custom rom, and just got a replacement today due to water damage -
So did the same thing and had a simular problem - you can do the SBF on your computer and restore back

Its what I had to do -
The confusing part of sbf is to make sure to download both the lite and the full version
extract both files, open the lite program - blug your phone into your computer and then where it says where the file is, point that to the sbf full version

More here